Ten

Ellaria laughed as the dwarf jester of the pub dressed in a silver wig and a turquoise dyed potato sack. Oberyn sat next to her stone faced at the ordeal.

"For I Princess Vaelerys of the Largest Breats in Westeros! Declare you my lover! For I the untouchable lady, above all Dornish men! Will let you fuck me! AS LONG AS YOU LET ME SUCK THE BLOOD FROM YOUR COCK!" The jester pulled out a long knife and chased after the other man dressed in a knights armor.

Ellaria fell into hysterics. The common folk liked to make fun of Vaelerys, which is why she had brought Oberyn to the pub. Some respected her for her bravery to hold a blade against their Red Viper, but others called her a mad wench. Many of the people hated her simply because she had never shown her face to the city, hiding behind the gold of Sunspear.

The jesters stopped once a normal sized man popped out from behind a curtain. He wore no shirt, grease had been used to give him facial hair, and a spear made of forks he held in his hand.

Ellaria bit her finger looking back to Oberyn. They were making fun of him, she knew he would enjoy it. But she was mistaken when his eyes held a viciousness to them as he watched the men carry on.

Oberyn had been different ever since he had come back to her two afternoons ago and told her the Velaryon girl was entertaining Arstan Dayne. She had hoped the show would brighten his mood.

"My Valyrian beauty! They say I have fucked half of Westeros, the size of you will grant me the other half!" Men laughed out at the joke on the plump princess.

Oberyn flared his nose.

Quickly he concealed himself in his cloak, pushing his paramour from his lap. He slithered his way through the pub out the door to the chiller Dornish night air.

He walked for a moment by himself before he heard quick steps. Ellaria hung to his arm as he looked to her.

"My love, you haven't been the same since you told me of that wretched girl and the kinslaying Dayne boy. Speak to me. Tell me what troubles you!" She pleaded quietly to him so the people of the streets could not hear him.

Oberyn sighed. He led his lover through the streets to find a quieter location. They stopped in a deserted alley.

"My lady wife isn't obeying my word. Obara caught her watching him in the training yard this morning. If he doesn't leave Sunspear soon I fear not only will that naive girl I call wife die but Doran with her." He whispered in her ear.

"Has no one told her what he has done? His crimes?" Ellaria asked as she held on to his shoulders.

"Obara said she was oblivious. She warned her not to ask him herself. I doubt the stubborn girl will listen."

He looked up and down the alley again before he spoke.

"Ellaria, go to her tonight. Gain her trust and tell her to distance herself from the kinslayer. If you can not do this for me it appears I will have to take measures into my own hands and I frankly can't stand to hear the nagging of both of them."

Ellaria scuffed.

"Why would that little girl want to speak with me? You spend every waking hour in my bed or upon my arm and she knows it. My existence only brings her shame. Don't tell me you want me to be her friend now? Do you desire her Oberyn? Do you want us both?" Ellaria smirked chuckling to herself at the thought.

Oberyn rolled his eyes.

"You know she tempts me none. Obara said she is very open, despite her fear. She spoke to and treated Obara well. I don't ask you to be her best friend, only a person she believes she can trust. She's dim, it will be easy."

Ellaria chuckled, shaking her head as she pushed herself out of his arms. Oberyn called after her in the alley but she listen only to the calls of the pub.

Vaelerys say upon her bed, a book on Rhoynar culture in her palms. Samira began smoldering her candles.

"Samira, I did not ask you to tarnish the light." She scolded, not looking up from her book as she spoke.

"It is late into the night princess, you must sleep." Samira disobeyed and continued to put out the candles with the smolderer.

The princess looked away from her book at the sound of arguing at her door. Her guards warned off a trespasser.

"The Princess Vaelerys will not see you." One of them spoke.

"And how is that? You haven't even fucking asked her!" A sarcastic and annoyed woman could be heard.

Vaelerys looked to Samira who gasped.

"Who is it?" She whispered to her.

"You are the Prince Oberyns paramour and illegitimate, below station to ask for entry! You are as well considered a danger to Princess Vaelerys on orders from Prince Doran."

Vaelerys' eyes grew. Ellaria Sand stood at her door now. The very woman who sat her husbands lap at her wedding ceremony.

"Prince Doran can kiss my ass. If I really wanted the girl dead do you think i'd just walk through the fucking door you imbeciles." She spoke quickly, venom lacing her voice.

Before Samira could urge the princess to go to her bathing chamber, she was interrupted by her voice.

"Let her in please!"