Chapter 3

As they walked to the dinning room they heard whispers from the other workers.

" Why is he still hear" one said.

"The count should have kicked him out years ago" another said.

"He is nothing but a burden" another said.

"Nothing but trash"

Its not like Cale wasn't used to this type of treatment but it still bothered him how they just say it out loud knowing he could hear them.

"Sigh." He sighed loudly.

"Ron"

"Yes young master " he replied.

" I think I will have to speak to father about hiring new workers don't you think" he said side eyeing the workers that were bad mouthing him.

" Oh" Ron replied "Why ever would you do that " he had a hint of amusement in his voice.

"Well" Cale started " they seem to have forgotten who is the son of the Count they serve" He glared at them. " They also must have forgotten that insulting a noble is a crime one that just might led to" He looked at them in the corner of his eye "Death"

At this point all of the servants that were badmouthing him now were bowing there head and trembling.

On the other hand Ron looked amused at his puppy young masters little show. It was easy enough for the old butler to now that it was a bluff maybe even a warning to not mess with him. At that moment he looked quite proud.

"Young Master" Ron started

"Hn" Cale replied

" We have arrived at the dinning room please enjoy your breakfast."

Sigh Cale could already feel it something was going to happen.

"Alright thank you"

Then the doors opened the revel the henituse family. Deruth, Violan, Basen, and Lily. His "family"

"Good morning Cale" Deruth greeted

"Sigh good morning father, mother I hope you both are in good health."

Deruth lit up when he heard his reply to his greeting usually he would not answer back.

"Yes of course. Im glad you joined us for breakfast today"

This time Cale did not reply. Nor was Deruth expecting a reply.

This time Lily and Basen tried thare luck.

" Good morning Cale/ Nee san" ( i know that is not what they call him but is is easier to write )

He looked at his younger siblings before replying " good morning"

The both looked at him with glee.

Nothing more was said until a maid came in with there breakfast

Cale looked at his food before asking " who prepared this food."

The maid looked shocked but hurley replied " It was Chef Beacrox from kitchen 2.

"Okay good " then he started eating. Nothing was said until Count Deruth looked at Cale and asked.

"Cale is there something that you want."

Cale looked up for a moment in his mind he was screaming your love, your attention, a little bit of your time, just for you to look at me or reprimand me for my alcoholic tendency or to punish me for having fights instead of paying for the damages and calling it a day. Instead all he said was.

"money"

"money?" Deruth repeated like he heard him wrong.

" Give me money or is that to much"

He looked shocked and hurely replied " no no no of course not money is not issue I'll give as much as you like" He smiled.

"Okay"

After breakfast Cale excused himself and went back to his room

Sigh Im so tired. Cale took a nap after breakfast.

Thank you for reading this chapter and please comment what ship I might us and what i should write in the future