3.Embrace Taehyung three times

Looking at the single mark and others no dp, Taehyung was startled, but soon he raised the corner of his mouth and sent a message that will definitely not be seen: "little Minnie has no conscience."

On the other side–

Death system with a vertical thumb: "This system respects you as a man!"

The Man: "..."

Death System: "You should pray he did not give you a message again so he would not know that you blocked him."

Jimin: "And then?"

Death system gave him a trick: "And then secretly unblock him back."

Jimin faintly said: "As if unblocking him does not require him to verify."

Death System: "Oh ... ... no way." The schadenfreude in this tone is not too obvious.

Jimin watched the phone for a long time and finally decided that nothing had happened!

Anyway, he survived, as long as the life point is not less than 1, his life will not be in danger. As for the system and Taehyung, they can die together!

Think of it here, Jimin is in a good mood: delete your friends and drop it? Nonsense! With this kind of pain, Lao Zi didn't beat you is already very good!

"Liu, send me home!" Did not sleep well last night, and now must immediately go back to make up.

Liu said with a grim face: "Elder brother, there is an audition in the afternoon..."

Jimin: "Do not go."

Liu said: "Hyun Woo has ordered me seven or eight times..."

Suddenly mentioned, once Jimin heard this he remembered what happened last night and became irritated: "If it weren't for Hyun Woo, that bastard, I wouldn't be..."

Liu looked at him through the rear-view mirror and was waiting for the following words. What was the meaning of Jimin saying "be fucked"? Only elusive words: "Anyway, tell Hyun Woo I have no time."

Although Liu felt sorry, but not too seriously. Hyun Woo and his boss are iron buddies who grew up in a pair of trousers. A role can dismiss.

However, Liu was a manager, an assistant and also a small personal servant. He still focused on the following: "...Elder brother, this piece is estimated to be explosive. After all, there is...ah..." He didn't dare to mention the name of Taehyung. He only said, "The line-up is huge, well-made, and Hyun Woo's three-years of hard work..."

Jimin gave him a big supercilious look.

Liu did not know why his impression about Taehyung is so bad, but Jimin was really unhappy.

Jimin in his perception, he cannot pick this play, this role he absolutely cannot play!

He used to be simply annoyed by Taehyung. What can be done now? The two of them did it and also kissed in the morning. In the end, he blocked him in his friends' list.

How embarrassing if they meet again? And still filming together? He is afraid he would only suffocate!

Jimin quickly dialed Hyun Woo's phone.

The lazy voice on the other side of the phone sounded: "My ancestors, you are idle I am not, whatever you want to say hurry and say it also please speed up."

"Put the peat!" Jimin did not talk nonsense with him. "I will not play that piece. You find someone else."

Hyun Woo seriously said: "Why? No, it's all agreed. This role's prototype is you. And now you don't want to play?"