65. Taehyung's childhood

Death system's voice as filled with amazement. "Oh my, you're pretty good at tongue twister."

Jimin, "..." This damned way of speaking like it has nothing to fear!

Death System, "Take your time, don't you have twenty days left to complete it?"

"What will happen after twenty days has passed?"

Death System, "You simply need to tell the truth."

Jimin, "After that...Taehyung wouldn't want me anymore."

Death System's tone was quite exaggerated when it said, "How is that possible?"

Jimin said gloomily, "How is it not possible!? If he knew that I did all these things because of the mission you gave, he...he would definitely feel that I never liked him at all."

Death System opened its mouth and went straight to the point, "Are you overestimating your acting skills or are you underestimating Taehyung's IQ?"

Jimin, "..."

Death System said, "Rest assured, everyone knows that Brother Park's acting skill is -100. How could you have the skill to pretend that you like him?"

Jimin really wanted to refute, but realized that he had nothing to say when he opened his mouth.

Death System said again, "Although it is a compulsory mission, it truly isn't a big deal to complete it. Could it be that you were going to hide this from Taehyung for the rest of your life if I didn't release the mission?"

Jimin was stunned.

Death System, "Now that 'two hearts are beating as one', it would be better to be more honest."

What it said was reasonable. After thinking about it carefully, Jimin felt that it made sense.

Even though it made sense, Jimin was reminded of one thing. He asked Death System coldly, "Is this your so-called 'nice surprise'?"

Death System sneered. "Was it not a surprise?"

Jimin exploded. "How about the 'nice' part!?"

Death System, "Don't be so impatient, young man."

Arghhh, I really want to beat this spicy chicken system to death!

Taehyung returned right after the two were done chatting.

Jimin inexplicably felt somewhat guilty. He would certainly do this mission, but he wanted to wait a bit, just...a bit more.

Twenty days should be enough for him to think about it carefully.

The two ate dinner in the room. After they were finished with their meals, Jimin nagged Taehyung to play games again. Movie King Tae had always been working diligently and conscientiously for more than ten years, but once he met Little Jimin, his work was nothing more than a stranger'.

Under these circumstances, it was good that the two only fell in love a bit later (in life).

Looking at them being this lovey-dovey, if Taehyung didn't 'win success and recognition', the two would probably only know how to date and ignore the rest.

After playing for a while, Jimin wanted to take a bath. This was a quite sensitive issue to mention.

They had just done it last night, so Jimin was still in pain. He really shouldn't take a bath together with Taehyung for now.

In the end, Death System assisted him. "Random mission: Let Taehyung help you apply medicine where it hurts. The reward is two life points and immediate pain relief."

Life Points| VMINजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें