19. double bed

I'm up to my neck these days so I don't get enough time to update more often but your comments on previous chapter made me update this quick even in that busy schedule.  Thank you everyone ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

SDT: @megha_vvd @minnie95v 

**************************************

This time, the death system doesn't really think much about it. After all, they wouldn't part their kiss. But the sudden sound that was heard in his head made Jimin startled right away.

Jimin realized that they wouldn't be able to go if this keeps going.

He immediately pushes Taehyung away and steps away. Then he pushes Taehyung straight to the door.

Taehyung said, "Come here."

Jimin is too scared to even say half a word.

Taehyung smiles, this time changing into his originally soft voice, making Jimin's whole body to go soft and said, "Don't be afraid, I won't kiss you anymore."

Jimin said as he stammered, "Wh-who's afraid!"

Taehyung stretches out his hand and drags him along, then said, "Alright, the plane is about to take off, so sit down properly and I'll put the seatbelt on you."

After awhile, Jimin just realized where the smell comes from. He was about to say something, but Taehyung is so close to him that he could see his hair, so in the end he didn't dare to say anything. More than anything, he actually wouldn't dare to breath, because his surrounding is full of Taehyung's smell. It's so pleasant to smell, but he also wouldn't dare to smell it.

After he puts the safety belt on Jimin, Taehyung kissed him in the forehead again. Then he said with a soft voice like a child, "Why won't you tell me? Travelling by economy class is very exhausting."

Jimin: "......"

How would he have the face to say that!

Taehyung is afraid that he would fly into a rage from shame, so he considerately give him a solution and said, "There are relatively fewer flights to country F so it's certainly not too sophisticated, but in case of urgency, we have no choice but to choose economy class."

Jimin quickly cuddles towards him and said, "Right, we can't help it if there are any urgency!"

Taehyung is being so considerate that of course he didn't ask him what the "urgent things" are.

Jimin hasn't really understood the appropriate reason, but he didn't ask Taehyung even when he looks at him. He couldn't help but to let out a sigh.

The plane took off and the two sit tight in their seat. Jimin has travelled by plane for so many times already, but it has never been a heartfelt experience like today's.

It's weird, his head feels heavy but his feet and heart feels light.

The death system reminded him, "The reward for the mission is pretty good, you know."

Jimin gives it a scornful look and said, "You're so stingy."

The death system humbly said, "This is obviously just an extra mission." Embracing each other or sleeping for two hours in the plane isn't a hard thing to do.

Jimin sneers and said, "Thanks for not giving me any life mission."

After the plane becomes stable, the flight attendant asks if they wanted a drink. Jimin wanted coffee, as for Taehyung he wanted a fruit tea and also a dessert.

Inside Jimin's tiny heart flashes an urge of wanting to eat macaroons.

But things like macaroons is only for loaded people. Even this brother Park rarely orders it in front of many people because he'd secretly ate them all by himself.