49.I want to kiss you

After Jimin hung up, he quickly called Liu to come over.

Liu who had always been on standby confirmed the location with Jimin and rushed over immediately.

In roughly ten minutes, Jimin arrived at the hospital where Taehyung was at, he was still sleeping.

Jimin didn't dare to barge in, he was afraid that he would disturb Taehyung.

He asked Jung Joon, "When did the fever start?"

Jung Joon, who had been waiting for Jimin to come, explained the situation to him clearly.

Actually, Taehyung was very busy all this while, especially in country F where he did not get enough sleep so as to squeeze three days' schedule into one. He also immediately went back home afterwards...

When Jimin slept on the plane, his sleep was considered extremely comfortable. On the other hand, Taehyung, who already could not get much sleep, slept even less while hugging Jimin. However, with much difficulty, he managed to slip into an uneasy slumber.

Later, he even worked around the clock.

Even if he was a robot, with this high amount of workload, it would get tired as well.

Hearing the story, Jimin felt really distressed. "Why did you let him do such things?"

What could Jung Joon say? Jimin could only listen to him as he continued, "Even if we say anything, he would not listen to us..." said Jung Joon faintly before carrying on. "Yesterday night, he started to have a fever. I suggested that he take a rest, but he refused to stop working. He was so busy that he didn't even have lunch."

Jimin asked anxiously, "Why didn't he eat?"

Jung Joon said, "For the past two years, he has committed himself to eat only one meal a day."

Jimin was shocked. "Does he not cherish himself?"

Jung Joon said, his words implying something, "The more accomplishments one has, the more difficulties one has to go through."

Jimin felt so distressed he was in a total mess, wishing he could barge in to properly take care of Taehyung.

Jung Joon deserve to be called 'The Big Brother of the young aides', not wasting this opportunity to render his help with every word and line, "Lately he has been eating his meals on time, especially when you asked to meet him, he eats extremely well."

Jimin's heart was both touched and aching at the same time; this feeling could not be described in words.

Jimin asked in a low voice, "When he fell sick, why didn't you tell me?"

Jung Joon had been waiting for Jimin to say this line. "I wanted to tell you, but Tae wouldn't allow it, he said that he was afraid he might pass the cold to you."

Jimin, "..."

Jung Joon added, "I think he really wanted to see you. At night, he kept looking at the promotional video from your audition."

That must be the one where he confessed...

Jimin blushed, then embarrassingly asked, "It's done?"

Jung Joon said, "Only the part with you inside has."

Now Jimin understood. The promotional video couldn't have been developed this fast. With the time remaining from the week before, Taehyung probably went straight out to copy his confession part.

All his previous wayward thoughts immediately vanished like smoke in thin air, Jimin only regretted not making the first move to contact Taehyung first.