2.4

It's been a few days since my therapy session. I've gotten all my work finished and I'm actually now ahead of the other board members again.

A call came to my room and I clicked the answer. "Hello?"

"Mr Wayne would like to come in. Is that okay?" Belle, the assistant for this level called in.

"Yes send him in. Thank you Belle." I smiled holding the answer key.

The door then opened and Mr Wayne came in, "Hello Miss Laurier."

"Hello Mr Wayne. What can I do you for?" I smiled organizing my papers.

"Well I have a reservation to a restaurant but I'd like you to come with me. It's tonight at 7, the restaurant is the new one downtown."

"I thought tonight was opening night?" I asked him, excitedly.

"Yes and I was on the invite list and a plus one. So will you?"

"I'd love to Mr Wayne. I don't quite know if I have a dress fit enough for this occasion." I said looking down.

"I actually was able to get a velvet red dress in your size. If you'll wear it of course. It's a slim fit satin just above knee length dress."

"Oh that's perfect. Thank you." I smiled, "Should I get ready at yours or at mine? I don't know where you have the dress."

"Alfred actually dropped it off this morning when he let the cleaner in your apartment. It should be on your bed."

"Oh! Okay. I was planning on cleaning up tonight but this definitely changes things and reorganizes my schedule."

"Well, I will leave you to finish up. I will pick you up at six, I scheduled both of us off work half an hour early so you can drive home."

"Perfect, thank you so much, Bruce." I smiled as he left the room.

-

I quickly unlocked my door, got in the apartment, closed and locked the door and made my way to my bedroom. A brown box was sitting there, black heels on top of it. I took the heels off of it and put them to the side as I opened the box. The beautiful red dress was sat inside it.

I put the box and shoes back to how they were and quickly went and  had a shower.  After my shower I put on my makeup. I only did a smokey eye wing and just some light makeup besides that. It was elegant but still my style in a way. I quickly dried my hair, put it in loose curls and put on the dress and shoes.

Once I was dressed and ready after checking everything I sat in my living room. I got a notification message telling me to go downstairs to the car, Bruce was waiting. I made my way down and Bruce opened the door for me.

"Thank you Bruce." I smiled, getting in the passenger.

"No worries." He said shutting the door. We then drove down to the restaurant.

A ton of flashes hit us as we got out of the car. Bruce gave the keys to the valet and we get in the line, only a few big names in front of us.

Eventually we are at the front of the line. "Bruce Wayne and Miss Laurier-Falcone! I don't even need to check, I know you're on the list, go right in."

We thanked the bouncer then made our way inside. The host showed us to our table and we made our way over.

Since it was the opening night everyone was given the same platter on their table which consisted of half of the menu. Each table also got their own wine bottle to take home.

"This place seems very fancy." I said as I sipped my water that was brought over.

"It is in downtown Gotham city." Bruce pointed out.