One

One of your fans stabbed you in the stomach. 

For what reason, you may ask?

Well, you killed her favorite character, and she didn't like that at all, so you found yourself dead at the age of twenty.

But you were surprised to find yourself inside your own story, taking the place of one of your two main characters.

King Adam... You took the place of one of the most influential characters in the story.

But instead of being a male, you are a female, yet your name and appearance are still the same.

To be honest, you kind of described his character to have the same hair and eyes color as you.

But, still, the mere thought of being in that man's place is torturous.

You wrote a brutal death for him, where he is impaled by his sworn enemy's loyal followers.

Right now, your followers and subjects are celebrating your coronation while you sat on the throne, looking like a lost puppy.

Every time someone comes forward to congratulate you, you would only nod your head and smile, accepting their gifts before walking away.

At only eighteen, Adam became the king, so that means you are eighteen now.

"His highness, David, king of the western empire, has arrived"

The guards announce it, after opening the huge doors to allow the said man followed by his guards, servants, and consul men.

You keep your expression calm, not showing an ounce of worry or fear.

David Marshall of the western empire is the sworn enemy of Adam of the eastern empire.

Their first meeting was at this coronation.

Even without hearing his name, you would have known him by just his appearance.

I mean who else in your book has pure silver-colored eyes except for him?

"It delights me to see this kingdom flourishing with a new ruler, my queen" David starts.

You stand up from your throne and approach him with a smile painted on your face.

Everyone is just watching the two of you as if yoh two were the only one in existence that matters.

"And I'm honored that you have graced us with your appearance, your majesty,"  you state with a kind tone.

"As two rulers, we must set aside our differences and work together for the benefit of our people," he says, his silver eyes piercing into your soul.

You never knew that staring into silver eyes could be scary.

"Let us continue to maintain a friendly relationship between our empires, even if our parents on some matters."

This whole speech is a lie, you know David's character so well, after all, you are the one who wrote him to be evil and vile to the core.

It's not like Adam was good either.

"Of course, I hope so and I also hope for another thing, your majesty" 

He raises an amused eyebrow at you but only smirks.

"And what is that?"

"That we become friends"

The King's smile widens, as he grabs your warm hands into his cold ones.

"We shall be best of friends"