Nineteen

The wedding is a disaster.

You expected that someone would come and save you in the last minute like those cliche romance scenes.

But your book is anything but romantic, it's horror.

After signing your wedding contract with David and him crowning you as the queen of his kingdom and you doing the same with crowning him as the king.

Someone, or rather a man, tried attacking you with a knife, all while being completely nude.

This left you terrified.

Of course, David ordered the man's execution, while trying to comfort you.

He claimed that the man is a lunatic and that you have nothing to be worried about.

Right after the wedding ended, you rushed to the chambers you will share with him, and locked the doors.

Just in hopes of avoiding the wedding night.

"Open up the doors before I break them!"

While hearing him shouting from outside, you only roll your eyes.

"You got what you wished for and united the kingdoms, I'm not giving you anything else!" you shout out, starting to take off the heels.

Unexpectedly, you hear the sound of fading footsteps, signaling that David has left.

Adam has destoryed everything you bulit.

No you don't regret killing him off in your story.

Now that you think about your story, there is many theories on your mind about why the story plot changed.

Someone might have rewritten your book.

Or maybe your existance changed the plot line.

But again, someone must have done something to have changed details in this story.

You will figure something out, but right now, you need to change and go to sleep.

°°°

David huff in annoyance as he walks left and right in his study room, trying to think of away to seduce you.

He needs to get you pregnant for the sake of unity.

Also, to ensure that you are committed to him until the end of your life.

"Your highness, I would suggest that you force her, a wife is obligated to always please her husband"

David stares at his advisor with annoyance at the suggestion.

"You are a savage idoit, leave"

The advisor is shocked by the king's order but he knows better than to anger him further, so the man left.

David lets out a frustrated sigh, leaning back in his chair.

Before deciding to open one of his desk drawers, pulling out a book.

A gentle smile appears on his face as he traces his fingers down on the author's name.

Your name.

David opens the book as he picks up his fountain pen and start writing in it.

"Your happy ending shall be with me, my dear wife"