49

"I love you,"

"I love you,"

The words just escaped my lips I didn't even think before saying it out loud, Devon's eyes widen and his grip on my body loosens his hands fall back to his side.

Oh God. He is rejecting my love.

He steps away from me his hand in his pockets. This is going to be awkward, I just ruined the cute moment we had a minute ago. His hands pull something from his pocket and it's a small box.

What is he doing?

His shocked expression from a second ago is now replaced with something else, his eyes hold so much warmth, passion and love?

You are delusional Eve.

Devon gets on one knee and says "The last time I got on one knee I promised you that I'll work hard to make you happy, I told you that I knew we were destined to be together and tonight I promise to cherish you till the end of life, I promise to love you until death do us part, I'll give you anything and everything you ask for, I'll never upset you ever,"

"Devon" I whisper my heart almost exploding.

"I want to give you my heart if you'll have it," he says smiling apologetically, he opens the box revealing a giant pear shaped diamond ring and with it a diamond band "I can't ask you to marry me again as we already are marry, so I'm asking will you take this ring and love me forever?"

I nod and he stands up I jump into his arms and we kiss our tongue battling for dominance, he pulls away and in disbelief asks "Yes?".

I cup his jaw with my hands "Yes, a thousand yes I'll love you forever," locking our lips together once again I feel him trembling in my arms he is just as nervous as I am.

He takes my hand and slides my wedding band off "I'll keep this one," he says wearing it on his pinky then takes the 2 rings from the box and slides them where they belong. I didn't think I'll love another ring beside the one that was his mom's but this ring has a different meaning. It's a symbol for the beginning of our love story.

"It's so beautiful," I admire the beautiful two rings and Devon kisses my hand "I'd give you the world if I can, the moon and the fucking stars,"

Knowing Devon Alexander Enderson, he would if he could, but right now there is only one thing I'm demanding, so I tug on his shirt "I want you,"

"Shower first," he whispers back and before I realize it I'm thrown over his shoulder and Devon takes us to the bathroom. He drops me down and fumbles to unzip my dress the warmth of his knuckles touching my cold skin sends shivers down my spine.

The dress slides off my body exposing my perky nipples and lace panties, I kick off my heels and Devon starts to undress himself as well his eyes never leaving my body.

Once he is in his boxers only he touches the side of my breasts and trail down until he reaches the waistband of my panties he pulls it all the way down and I kick it off with my feet.