59

Devon and I are attending a dinner party hosted by Jack and his wife

Devon and I are attending a dinner party hosted by Jack and his wife. Jack wants to celebrate some sort of accomplishment that my brain can't comprehend. Even though Devon tried to explain it to me 500 times.

We are on our way to their house, Peter is driving the car since Devon plans to get heavily drunk tonight. That's what he told me at least.

I think of a way to tell him about how I met Chase a couple of days ago, but I can't seem to find the right words. It'd piss him off I know it would. He can't tolerate Chase and I get that, but at the same time whatever happened between them in the past shouldn't play a factor on who I want to design for.

Heather is opening my show for God's sake.

And speaking of Heather. The lie she told, it sounded so real that Serena was pregnant when she died. I don't know what hurt the most when she told me that, I was torn by thinking he lied at his fathers house and at the same time I was hurt on why he wouldn't share that piece of information.

It's unfair that he knows everything about my past while I only know the bits and pieces he told. When I asked him about Serena, I gave him a chance to say it out loud and he didn't say anything so I truly believe that there is nothing to be said. Heather simply lied.

In fact I searched for that piece of information, no source at all mentions Serena's pregnancy. And knowing the Enderson family, had Serena really was pregnant Mr. Enderson would demand that she be buried near Mrs. Enderson. However, Serena's grave isn't even in the same cemetery.

I visited the cemetery where her grave was and her tombstone didn't have a carve of an angel baby or something. The guard in the cemetery told me some stuff, I learned that Serena doesn't have any surviving family. Her mother was her only family and well there was Devon. I'm not sure who her next of kin was.

The guard was shocked to see me, he said no one had come here in years.

If Serena was really pregnant, Devon would visit her grave more often right?

I'm so sick of saying 'Serena was pregnant'

I'm just glad that Devon cleared things up for me. "A penny for your thought" Devon suddenly speaks.

"I'm just thinking that I'm glad we have good communication skills" his hand is on my bareback and he smiles at me "Don't say stuff like that if you don't want to bent over in this car."

No. No.

We are already late to this dinner because Devon couldn't keep his hand off of me while I got ready in the bathroom. He bent me over the sink and had his way with me and warned me not to wash.

"My cum stays in you all night, I don't care if it drips between your thighs. It stays right there"

"Since we are talking about good communication skills, let's make a rule" I raise an eyebrow and repeat his last word "A rule?"