23

"Wait a second, you did what?" Gianina yells  grabbing everyone's attention in the cafe

"Wait a second, you did what?" Gianina yells grabbing everyone's attention in the cafe. My eyes widen in surprise, my cheeks flushing with heat. She realizes that she said that out loud and smacks her lips with the palm of her hand. I try to put a smile as my eyes drift around the cafe to assure everyone that my loud friend is fine.

"I'm sorry," she mumbles, her hand still covering her lips. She slowly lets places her hand back on her lap. She was still, however, slack-jawed with pure shock. I mean I don't blame her, I just confessed to her my sins and came clean about what Devon and I did during our honeymoon.

"So, you are telling me that you," she points her index finger at me with her eyebrows raised and proceeds to say "and Devon did the nasty nasty,".

"Well, when you put it that way," my voice starts to trail off. How can I say it though? We had sex but not sex. Do we call it body exploration with mind-blowing orgasms?

"I get it, I mean he is drop dead hot, but I thought you agreed on no sexual activity," She grabs her latte.

"We agreed on no sexual activity with other people."

"So, you decided the best way to fulfill your desires is to be tangled underneath the bed sheets naked?"

"In the beginning he didn't want to have any sexual contact, but I kind of seduced him, and then we decided to just go with the flow."

I want to tear myself apart. I still can't believe what I've done. We've done. I practically begged the man to fuck the shit out of me.

"Where do you guys stand now?"

"The last time we spoke about it he said we would figure it out once we return, it might've been just a whim you know? He also said that it would depend if I'd want to keep doing it."

"Right, and do you want to?" she wiggles her eyebrows. I smile and shake my head "I really don't know at this point, I like the friendship me and him established, I wouldn't want to ruin that for sex."

"I mean if it feels good to be together then why not?"

"I think I'm just scared of what could happen long term, we'll be married for 5 years say after 2 years of being intimate we get bored and everything gets complicated, we wouldn't be able to handle public engagements and pretend to the board that our marriage is working,"

"Then your secret will be exposed to the world, Devon would lose his position and you would lose everything as well," she nods.

"Exactly."

"My offer still stands, I told you I'd get you some sex toys," she whispers leaning forward. I want to slap her mouth shut so bad.

"Babes, I don't think your toys can do what he did" I huff leaning back to the chair.

"You know what? Give me details" Gianina suddenly demands. I raise an eyebrow "Details? About everything we have done?".

"About your best night with him, at least we'll have something to talk about as we head to the store"