CHAP-13 Fight for what is right

The city of Hastinapur was in a state of alarm. People were panicking not knowing what to do. They can't even do anything to defend themselves, as weapons were only practiced by the kshatriyas, they only knew how to fight with hands and blades they use to do other chores and works, otherwise they are helpless. Apsara, Arjun and the twins ran towards the throne room, where they saw all of the royal committee members worried, because of the unexpected attack by an unknown enemy.

"General Bhisma, those are not Assassins from a different country to wage a war, those are tribals."Apsara breathed heavily from all the running.

"What do you mean tribals?"
Bhism never knew other tribals than hidimba and his people.
"Your Highness, they are the Nagas. They must be sent by him, the Lord of dragons, Vasuki."
Apsara knows more than enough about the nagas and their leader Vasuki. Vasuki was the son of Kadru and Kashyapa, brother of Manasa, Takshaka, Anantha, and Shesha.
Shesha the first dragon King, also who is depicted as one of the Major Dragons in Chinese Mythology was the eldest, after Shesha, Vasuki became the Naga King. He did not die, he was gifted Immortality by God Shiva and has rested in Shiva's Neck.
Meanwhile Takshak rebelled and ruled a land in the middle north of Bharath called Khandavaprastha, which was later conquered by the Pandavas themselves, by achieving the blessing of Devraj Indra. The place was later known as Indra Prastha and times passed and finally was named as Delhi. The capital of the great nation India.
Yohan had rebelled from his fathers rule ever since Vasuki Joined The Dark Lord kali.
So Yohan was an outcast Naga.
Bhishma was astonished to hear that the great dragon who lays in the Neck of Mahadev, is the one to attack the kuru Capital.
"Your Highness, I can help."
Yohan came forward bowing to the Emperor.
"How?"
Bhism furrowed his brows in confusion.
"If they know that I am here, and if I give a word, they won't be attacking us."
Yohan might be outcast, but the tribals still have respect for the Naga Prince.
"What are you talking about boy?"
The Emperor was not in a great mood for the help of future people now.
"I am their prince, the son of lord Vasuki. I am pretty sure they will hear my words."
Yohan said.
"Well, we don't have time for explanations, so do something!"
Bhishma was not able to process all the things that were happening in the last few weeks.
The Kali yugis ran out of the throne room with Yohan.
They halted at the large telescope in the terrace, which gives the view of every place of Hastinapur.
Yohan looked through the giant glass.
They had black armor with a sign of a serpent on them.
The mysterious thing was that, they don't have any weapon like sword or mace, but with rifles and machine guns.
They were definitely from Kali Yuga.
Bhisma who followed them, also took a look through the glass.
"What is that weird weapon?"
He never was familiar with a type of weapon like that, and indeed it seemed really powerful and could be a great resource.
"They are Guns, different types of guns."
Vasuda was sure that the Dark Lord had found their hideout.
But the question that remains, is how? How did he find out that they are in Dwapar Yug? and How did they come to Dwapar Yug?

"Don't worry General, as long as I am here, nothing will happen to Hastinapur."
Yohan pulled out his sword, ready for blood shed
The other warriors in the palace too took their weapons out.
All of them stood in front of the palace gates, waiting for the enemy to reach them.
Apsara pulled her sword out of it's sheath.
Everyone started attacking, the swords of the greatest fighters were able to block every shot of the rifles.
But suddenly, Yohan came and stopped the dragons by swinging his sword, throwing an energy wave at them, taking their attention.
The Nagas were surprised to see the rebelled prince.
"Everyone, calm down."
Yohan looked at the Nagas who were looking at each other in confusion.
"I know you are confused. I command you to stop attacking now!"
Yohan ordered.
"But he is outcasted!"
Said one of the Nagas.
"I may be outcasted, but I am still your Crown prince. If I command you, obey me."
The Nagas bowed at him, as a small smirk played in Yohan's lips.
"Good, now who sent you here? And Why?"
"Lord Kali, He wants the Five of you back in Kali Yug."
Apsara was surprised to find out the fact that Kali found them, again.
"Who told Father about us?"
They kept quiet, and did not say a word.
Apsara was impatient, she grabbed hold of one of the nagas' collars.
She was strangling him, meanwhile the Dwaparayugis were astonished to see the Beautiful princess strangling a naga.
"Kripacharya, it was Kripa."
Apsara looked at the dwapar yuga Kripa, the royal teacher of Hastinapur.

"Me? What did I do?"
Kripa said, confused.
Her eyes were now having a demonic fury.
The ancient people were not fond of this death glare of her.
"Appu, stop this. Everyone is staring at you."
Jia warned.
But Apsara, having short temper problems, could not resist her anger towards the old man.
Her eyes started glowing red.
"She is a demon!"
Dushasan shouted.
"shhuuuuu"
Apsara shush them.
"Now, now, now. Don't make a fuss.
Kripa, you old hag. I was finally free from his clutches and now you ruined it."
Apsara lost control over herself.
She stepped closer towards Kripa.
As they were close enough, she strangled him in the neck, she hold him up. His foot was not reaching the ground anymore.
He was getting out of breath.
"APSARA!"
Arjun shouted, making her come to her senses.
The glowing red left her eyes as she let go of Kripa, he breathed heavily.
"Lock this Demon girl."
Bhism ordered the soldiers.
Yohan signaled the Nagas, as the shield for the Princess.
"Arjun I-"
She mouthed, tears flowed through her cheeks.
Damn the bloody genes, the demonic brain of hers sometimes gets the best of hers.
The hastinapur soldiers tried attacking the nagas, but was shooted by the guns.
"Nobody moves."
Ashwathama commanded, all of them freezed.
"These four Asuras will be Panchal naresh's Prisoners."
Ashwathama's words confused everyone.
"Putr, what are you doing?"
Dronacharya went towards his only son.
"And she will be my Wife."
Ashwathama pointed towards Apsara.
Apsara's eyes widened. All were in shock seeing the move of the north Panchal Naresh.

To be continued

{hey guys, sorry for late update. How do you like the plot.😌 Something Epic is going to happen soon, that will maybe blow your mind.🤷‍♀}