CHAP - 34 The four pillars

Apsara Woke up feeling dizzy. She uncomfortably looked around herself, and realized she was naked.

"Oh shit, oh my god. What the fuck?"

She couldn't believe what mess she got herself into. She slapped herself and hit head, punishing herself.

"Apsara Devi Kalpa, What kind of an idiot are you?"

She dropped herself to the bed lying and whining, for she wanted to believe yesterday night was just a nightmare.

But it is not, she and Ashwathama have now consummated their relationship.

"What if I get pregnant?"

Her mind is uneasy, constantly worrying about the consequences coming for her in the future.

"I destroyed myself." She cried, shrilly.

"Appu! What is going on?"

Apsara looked up to see her husband worried.

Her body felt a jolt and stood up, she covered herself hastily in the warm blanket, covering herself from him. Her face turned crimson as she was ashamed of herself.

"Appu, are you shy about what happened Yesterday?"

Ashwathama came closer.

"Don't come any closer in any circumstances."

She shouted at him. Ashwathama tried holding his laugh, she was just too cute.

Apsara zipped her lips and closed her eyes tightly in embarrassment.

"Don't have to cover that beauty, I have already seen everything. Apsara, I swear in the name of heaven I will never let go of you."

Ashwathama pulled her closer to him and threw her blanket aside, holding her waist and keeping her close to him. Apsara's cheeks burned. Her heart beat raised in an instant. He placed his lips onto hers, kissing her as passionately as possible.

Apsara too replied, kissing him back with the same energy. He let go of the kiss and stared at her beautiful eyes.

"Aryaa, I have to tell you something."

Apsara stared at his dark orbs, dark and mysterious like an obsidian.

"What is it? Love."

"I-"
"Apsara, We found the temple."

Yohan said entering the tent, astonished. Apsara is completely naked.

Apsara gasped as she covered herself using Ashwathama.

"Yohan!, can't you knock on the door before coming in?"

Apsara screamed at him, she never has been more embarrassed in her life.

"I am sorry, but there is no door to knock. And don't tell you and him have- have, uh well, you know. Did that thing."

Yohan looked at Ashwathama and Apsara in disgust.

"YOHAN, get out now."

Apsara used her hands to cover her face from Yohan who had been hawking her in disgrace.

Meanwhile Jiayi had been ignoring Karna from the morning, he was absolutely worried if he had made any mistakes. Jiayi breathed heavily, trying to keep her calm and not scream. Her eyes look hollow, she was not able to sleep for a second yesterday.