CHAP-17 Caught

Apsara woke up feeling something heavy on her waist, she looked to see Ashwathama hugging her.
He hugged her as if she was his teddy bear, Apsara was kind of locked inside his arm.
She tried getting off, only to be pulled back more to him.
"Don't leave, stay like this for sometime."
He said snuggling into her neck, she was quite surprised to know he was awake the whole time.
"Who gave you the permission to hug me like that?"
Apsara started to wiggle, hoping he would let her go.
"Why?, can't I Hug my personal pillow? And also the best pillow ever."
Ashwathama tightened his hug, and apsara became anxious by his actions.
"I am not your personal pillow, I want to go bath, get off me!"
He made her side him, and holded her by the waist.
"We will bathe together, you can wash me and I'll wash you."
He chuckled, she showed a disgusting face and pushed him away with great force making him fall off the bed.
He groaned in pain, and looked up at her.
"You just ruined our first morning waking up together."
He was like 'seriously?' face.
Apsara started laughing, Ashwathama got up, he jumped to the bed and hovered above her, making her stop her laugh and start to panic.
"You can start the day with a morning Kiss."
He said, staring at her pink soft lips.
"Stop acting like we are a real couple, you forced me to marry you."
Apsara looked aside, not able to meet his dark orbs.
"You accepted the engagement yourself, in front of everyone and now you are saying I forced you."
He raised his eyebrows at her.
"Well, get off me, I have to go."
She put her palms on his chest pushing him up.
But he did not let go of her and pinned her to the bed.
"Stay like this forever, if you want. I am not leaving you until I get the morning Kiss."
He looked at her with a serious face.
She hesitated but finally plucked up the courage and gave him a small peck.
"You call that a kiss? I call this a Kiss."
He pulled her face towards his and kissed her, his hands automatically caressed her cheeks and moved his lips in sync with the morning breeze in the room.
Her eyes went wide open, and her hands hastily tried to push him away but failed, he put her hands in his waist and kissed her even more Passionately.
The door of the chamber brushed open to reveal the chief official and Manu.
The couple kissing got startled by them, and pulled back.
"uh, you- your majesties, very deep sorry, we will come back later." the chief official said as he turned to go back with the shocked Manu.
The chief official closed the door immediately.
"If the Queen had poisoned the King, then why is he still alive and them both having a passionate kiss."
Mohan asked his wife Manu.
"I swear, she asked me to give her the most dangerous poison I have."
Manu argued her part.
"You might have dreamed something at night and talked about this nonsense."
Mohan walked away grumpy.
"Did I really dream about it?"
Manu questioned herself, but she was sure of the fact that she herself gave the poison to the new empress.

Meanwhile

"Well I did not know they would come inside like that."
Ashwathama scratched his nape, looking into the eyes of the raven haired demon.
"But it is not good to Kiss someone without their permission, I am getting sick of it. You also kissed me in front of the soldiers and people at the border wall."
Ashwathama knew his wife was definitely going to be in a bad mood for the whole day.
"Forget about that day, if I had not made the engagement that time, you would have been beheaded now."
He was really regretting kissing her that day.
"Me!, beheaded?I could cut your throat out now, if I wanted to."

Apsara scoffed at him and he knew she was telling the truth, but in the situation she is in right now, he knows she won't.

"oh really? I know that more than anyone else. But just remember, If you kill me, Prince Duriyodhan will definitely command his father to wage a war with you, and his blind father will blindly obey him and the inevitable Great General Bhism will and definitely kill you. You are trapped in the perfect cage I arranged for you, Samragni Apsara."
He mocked at her threatening. Apsara and expelled out air force, in disbelief of his plans.
Ashwathama raised his eyebrows, in a 'How genius am I' face.
"So silly of me to even care about this guy."
She whispered to herself, getting in their personal bathroom.

_________¤° °¤__________

Krishna was in his throne, alone in the throne room.
He sighed and noticed footsteps coming towards him.
"Arya, you look like you are stressed out."
Rukmini said, walking towards him.
"I am stressed Rukmini."
He replied, making her sit beside him in his throne.
"Why? Is there any problem in politics and the country?"
She said massaging his one side shoulder.
"No, I am worried about the future."
Krishna leaned his head to Rukmini's shoulder and rested his head weight on her.
"What about the future Kanha?"
He loves it when she calls him by that name, and she knows that it will comfort him.
"I can't imagine how the Kali Yuga is going to end?"
Rukmini caressed his head, as he moved his head in a good direction for comfort.
"Why would you worry about a time that will come only after many years, I have heard from the astrologers that Kali Yuga will only start after a thousand more years."
Krishna snuggled his head more to Rukmini, they are the most loving couple in the whole Dwaraka.
"No, the end of Dwapara is right around the corner."
Krishna got up, steadying his posture and dress.
"What? But the end of Yugas often brings chaos all over the world, doesn't it?"
Rukmini also got up from the throne and stood beside Krishna, facing his side.
"Of course, this time it's going to be even worse than the end of the last Yuga. And that is what worries me, even though I won't live up to that many years. If Dwapar's end is drastic, then imagine how the Kali will end."
Rukmini looked down, understanding what Krishna meant.
"It would be the end of the world!"
Rukmini spoked looking down at her feet, Krishna turned his side towards Rukmini, he held her shoulders and pulled her closer, she looked at him shyly.
He kissed her forehead and held her to an embrace.

"Do you know, I never really knew you were that serious about me when you sent me your first letters, but then I understood that you were able to love me, even when you have not even seen my face for one time. You would be the first woman to propose to her love first.
And you made me fall for you just with your beautiful poems, If I did not have you, what would I do? All my pain and distress disappears when I see your face Rukmini, you truly are the right one for me."
She was the only one who made him feel that way after Princess Radha, but Radha and him were not meant to be together, the world was always against him, always to the fact that Radha is older than him, just because the female was older and was married to another man.
"Your majesties, the four Kaliyugis from Hastinapur have come to Dwaraka."
Charvi, the personal maid of Rukmini, came in and said.
"Just as I expected."

To be continued