Chapter 60. Dr Ron

Caleb POV
"P-please d-don't h-hurt t-them." I heard her say in her sleep. She was having a nightmare again she slept for a good four hours before she started crying and talking in her sleep. I shook her awake gently from her sleep.

Tears spilled down her cheeks when she opened her eyes making me feel even more concerned and worried about her. Her body was trembling in my arms as she cried. "Shhh princess daddy's here for you." I wiped her tears away kissing her cheeks.

"D-daddy p-please I c-can't d-do t-this a-anymore." She cried holding onto me with weak and trembling hands. "I know princess." I rubbed her back covering her in the blanket.

"W-why c-can't I g-get a b-break f-from s-suffering s-so m-much?" I held her closer to me hugging her tighter.

I hated seeing her in so much pain all she wanted was a break and there was nothing I could do to help her. "I'm sorry baby I know it's hard."

I kissed away a few tears trying my best to calm her down. "I j-just w-want t-to s-stop g-going t-through t-this." She snuffled a few times through each word she said.

"Don't give up baby you'll get through this I promise." I had to motivate her so she wouldn't give up on herself. "I know you will get through this you just have to keep trying princess." She continued crying a little more her body stopped shaking after awhile.

She kissed my cheek weakly calming down a little more. She laid her head on my shoulder with her hands wrapped around my torso. I got up carrying her with me to the restroom to turn on the tub for her to relax in.

I put her down on the counter while I set up the tub for her. She watched me silently with a weak smile on her face. I helped her get undressed picking her up so I could put her inside the bathtub.

She looked up at me pulling me by my shirt to lean down so she could reach to kiss my lips. "T-thank y-you d-daddy I r-really a-appreciate y-you." She said softly kissing me one last time on my lips.

"C-come I-in w-with m-me d-daddy." She pulled up my shirt trying to get it off me. I took off my clothes getting in behind her.

I pulled her closer towards me hugging her waist from behind with my hands on her stomach. She rested her head on my chest while I rubbed her stomach delicately.

"I love you princess." I whispered into her ear kissing her cheek lovingly. "I l-love y-you t-too d-daddy." She responded softly looking up at me with her hand on my cheek turning my head slightly so she could kiss me.

I kissed her back softly letting her kiss me for as long as she wanted. She pulled away from my lips letting me peck her lips a few times before I began to wash her hair and body.

Aria POV
Caleb scrubbed my body first then began to wash my hair softly running his fingers down my scalp to help me relax.

He was doing a lot for me and I was really grateful for him this was a lot to deal with and he not once gave up on me for any reason at all.

After he washed off my body and hair I turned around facing him so I could help bathe him too. I took the wash cloth to scrub his body with after putting a little more body wash.

I scrubbed from his neck working my way down his body. My face was getting flustered from his eyes on me. I felt his fingers stroking my back slowly making me shiver and feel weak from his touch.

I tried my best to just focus on scrubbing his body. I stopped for a moment to hold back a moan biting down on my lip. "What's wrong princess?" He asked teasingly.

My breathing became heavy when he started kneading my breast and pulling my nipples. I tried to continue washing his body suppressing my moans and whimpers the best i could. I could feel him growing between my thighs.

He pulled the cloth from my hands forcing me to focus on what he was doing. I stared into his eyes that were slowly turning darker with lust and desire. "So pretty." He touched my flustered cheeks before leaning down to kiss me.

He placed my hands on his shoulders pulling me closer into the kiss. My legs were wrapped around him in a straddling position. A few moans escaped from me when the tip of his shaft brushed against my pussy.

I kissed his neck sucking on his skin leaving love bites on him. We both heard someone knock on the front door and ring the door bell a few times to get our attention. "I'm sorry princess I forgot I called Dr Ron to come over to check on you."

I pulled away from him so he could go get the door. "I'll be right back princess." I nodded my head smiling at him as he wrapped a towel around his waist quickly. I got out of the bath so I could get ready as well.

I brushed my teeth after i finished getting dressed. I heard Caleb close our bedroom door going into the closet to get some clothes. "You ready princess?" He asked me coming back out the closet after he finished getting dressed.

"Y-yes d-daddy." He leaned down pecking my lips. We walked downstairs to the kitchen where Dr Ron was waiting for us patiently. "Hello Aria I heard you haven't been sleeping well." He greeted me with a big smile.

I sat down next to Caleb while Dr Ron sat across from us. "I k-keep h-having t-the s-same d-dream."

I explained to him everything that was going on the past few weeks. "Your going through a lot Aria." He said with a pitiful smile.

"I've been really worried about her this is too much for her and our baby." Caleb spoke up worriedly. "How many hours of sleep do you get before you wake up from this nightmare?" He asked.

"She sleeps for only three or four hours before she wakes up screaming or crying." Caleb answered for me.

"How do you feel when you wake up from these nightmares?" I hated the feeling when I woke up from the nightmares.

"I f-feel d-drained, e-exhausted a-and s-scared. M-most o-of t-the t-time I w-wake u-up I-in c-cold s-sweats a-and s-shaking." He wrote down everything I said.

"In a normal pregnancy women are suppose to have 8-9 hours of sleep so you don't have high blood pressure or develop other complications to the baby and yourself."

Caleb squeezed my hand noticing the tears in my eyes. "If you don't sleep enough Aria your going to be in a lot of pain and have a longer Labor. I don't want to scare you but I want you to understand what you could go through." Caleb hugged me giving me a moment to calm down.

"I know your going through a lot but I would really like if you had a painless and short labor without any complications rather than you be in pain. It's gonna be hard but I need you to try and get through this." I took in a deep breath taking in everything he said.

"I w-will t-try m-my b-best." I told him. "That's what I like to hear. I want you to practice controlling your emotions and mind into thinking about what makes you happy or what you like instead of what you fear." Caleb kissed my cheek wiping away my tears for me.

"T-thank y-you D-Dr R-Ron." He shook my hand with a motivating smile. He walked himself out of the house leaving just me and Caleb in the kitchen.

"We will get through this together baby." Caleb wrapped my arms around his neck kissing me all over my face to cheer me up.

"Don't even think about doubting yourself your trying your best baby and I'm so proud of you." He made me smile a single tear rolling down my face as I looked at him. I was the luckiest girl to have a man like him.

"I-I'm s-so l-lucky t-to h-have y-you I-in m-my l-life i a-appreciate y-you s-so m-much." I hugged him tighter while he whispered into my ear how much he loved me.