Chapter 75. Picnic date

Caleb POV
Aaron and me decided to take the girls on a little picnic date after what happened yesterday to relax and spend time together.

While Aria and Layla were playing in the playroom together we sneaked out of the house leaving Jerry and Carson to look after them while we went to set up the picnic date for them.

We had to buy a few things from the store before we set up the picnic at a private park near my house. "Their going to be so angry when they find out we left them." Aaron said laughing.

"I feel bad for you Aaron Laylas gonna give you a ear full when she finds out." I reminded him making him laugh and nudge my shoulder offensively.

We finished setting up the basket full of food and drinks one for me and Aria and one for Aaron and Layla.

As soon as we walked into the house Layla and Aria stood in front of us angrily with crossed arms. "Where did you guys go?" Layla asked us squinting her eyes suspiciously.

"There's a good explanation for this but we can't tell you until we take you there." Aaron tried to explain quickly but Layla began to walk over to him angrily. "What do you mean you can't tell us?"

Aaron looked at me like he was asking me to help him out of this. "W-where d-did y-you g-go d-daddy?" Aria asked me with an angry pout stomping her little foot. Jerry and Carson began to laugh at us finding this amusing.

"Ya getting in so much trouble." Carson said laughing. "Shut up Carson before I knock you out right here." I said sternly making him shut his mouth right away.

"S-stop b-being a m-meanie t-to C-Carson." Aria argued back to me. "Come on Aria they don't want to tell us where they went." Layla grabbed Arias hand walking away from us. "Come back here Layla where are you going now?" Aaron yelled.

"Come find us when ya want to tell us where y'all went." Layla yelled back. "This went downhill." Aaron said defeatedly. "Let's go get them before were late. Their so stubborn." I said walking in the same direction they went.

I noticed the back door was open so I went out there with Aaron behind me looking around for them. "Layla come here babe stop being like that." He ran towards her before she could run away.

I walked over to Aria who didn't notice me because she was too busy touching and smelling the flowers. "Princess." I called for her wrapping my arms around her stomach pulling her back against my front.

I kissed her cheek as she leaned her body against me tilting her head to the side trying to hide her smile and blush from me. "D-daddy." She laughed when I brushed my nose up and down her neck taking a whiff of her delicious scent.

"Don't be mad at daddy princess I promise there's a good reason why we left without telling you both." I said while leaving small kisses all over her jaw and neck.

"F-fine b-but y-you h-have t-to a-apologize t-to M-Mr T-Tinkles f-for p-pushing h-him o-off t-the b-bed t-this m-morning." She said still looking away from me to hide her flustered face.

"Deal I'll do it as long as your not mad at me anymore." She turned around finally looking up at me with a smile on her face. "Come on princess." I kissed her lips softly grabbing her hand so we could go.

Layla was still a little upset with Aaron but finally agreed to come with us. We walked on the sidewalk to the private park.

When we made it to the park Aria ran towards the swings. "P-push m-me d-daddy!" She shouted.

I got behind her pushing her gently. "I w-wanna g-go h-higher d-daddy." I pushed her with a little more force so she could go higher. She was a laughing mess the whole time I was pushing her on the swing.

"O-okay t-that's e-enough d-daddy!" I stopped swinging her slowly slowing down the swing so she could get off. "T-that w-was s-so f-fun." I pulled her close to me smashing my lips on hers.

She kissed me back just as hungrily as I did moaning into the kiss with her tongue exploring my mouth holding onto my shirt.

"I can't get enough of you. So perfect and beautiful for daddy." A small moan escaped from her reddish lips as she looked into my eyes.

Her cheeks had that familiar flustered crimson color that only formed on her cheeks when I was around.

"Let's go princess before I decide to just ravish you right here." A low throaty groan erupted from me showing my need and frustration to have her.

Layla and Aaron were already having a good time together where Aaron set up their picnic. When Aria seen all the food and pickles she smiled up at me before grabbing a pickle to eat.

"T-this i-is w-what y-you l-left t-to d-do?" She asked me smiling lovingly at me. "Yes it is I wanted you to relax and spend time together." She gave me a hug reaching up with her arms to pull my head down so she could kiss my lips.

I placed my hands on her ass pulling her into me while our tongues explored each others mouths.
She pulled away from my lips a soft whimper leaving her lips she was breathless. "I l-love y-you s-so m-much." "I love you more princess."

We sat down on the blanket I set up on the grass with all the food displayed out on the blanket. "D-daddy w-what a-are w-we g-gonna n-name o-our b-baby?" She asked me laying her head down on my lap taking a bite of her pickle.

"I was thinking about this and I came up with the perfect name." She looked up at me while chewing her pickle with the most curious eyes ever. "W-what I-is i-it d-daddy?" She asked me excitedly.

"Ace." I told her. "I l-love I-it A-Ace B-Blackwood ." She repeated the name adding my last name making the name sound even more perfect.

"It sounds perfect princess but your name will sound even more perfect with my last name." She began to laugh getting up from my Lap.

"I c-can't w-wait t-to h-have y-your l-last n-name d-daddy." She said while feeding me some of her pickle. "Soon princess just a few more days until your Aria Blackwood." I kissed her lips softly straddling her in my lap.

She laid her head on my chest smiling to herself. We stayed like that for awhile comfortable in each other's arms in silence. I fed her some of the fruits while she traced the tattoos on my arm.