𝐩𝐫𝗼𝐥𝗼𝐠𝐮𝐞

E T H E R E A L
prologue

"When marimba rhythms start to play
Dance with me, make me sway
Like a lazy ocean hugs the shore
Hold me close, sway me more..."

New York City.

A place where the most beautiful dreams come true. A city where the most breathtaking voices come out at night time. 

One would never know that underneath the most brightest city filled with different types of inanimate objects, a mafia owned speakeasy resided.

"Like a flower bending in the breeze
Bend with me, sway with ease
When we dance, you have a way with me
Stay with me, sway with me..."

Inside of the speakeasy, a gorgeous brunette stood in front of the crowd softly singing to her fans. The audience consisted of mesmerized women and men who came in the speakeasy to forget their sorrows with the help of fine alcohol and her outstanding singing.

Majority of the audience adored the way her eyes lightened up when she was on stage, and fell in love with her seductive voice.

"Other dancers may be on the floor
Dear, but my eyes will see only you
Only you have that magic technique
When we sway, I go weak..."

No one ever knew that the woman had enemies. With how sweet the woman was off stage, the people swore that she could never hurt a fly.

Oh, how wrong the people had been.

"I can hear the sounds of violins
Long before it begins
Make me thrill as only you know how
Sway me smooth, sway me now..."

Because the next thing people heard on that pleasing and calming night was the firing of a gun and the harsh dropping of a body.

And with that, ladies and gentlemen, Selene Rossi, the daughter of a well known underground mafia boss and the proud owner of the speakeasy, was dead.

May the odds be in your favor.

Stay with me, sway with me...