Chapter 7--> BlackMoon Pack

Paige's POV

I must've fallen asleep in Dustin's arms, because next thing I know I am waking up in a soft bed. I looked around and saw a log style room... We must have went back to Jenna's pack. I got out of bed and saw that my same clothes where on and a cringed my face and yawned, way tired for some reason.

You do not piss me off when I am tired, or you will die.

I found the bathroom and showered then left the room and walked down the hall, finally being able to find the kitchen. Walking in, not looking where I was going, i ran into a hard back. I looked up and saw Dustin standing there. He turned around and smirked at me putting his hands on his hips. I pushed by him and sat down at the island table.

"Good morning sleeping beauty." Dustin said still smirking. I flipped him off and rested my head on the table. I heard laughing as Jenna and Leo entered the kitchen. I looked at her dumbfounded... I mean, just yesterday we were kicking these guys in the the huh-huh's and now she comes in laughing like a flirtatious weirdo? Life is messed up. Jenna shrugged at me and laughed a little more.

"Aww, are you tired my sweet little wolf?" Dustin said coming up behind me and grabbing my shoulders. I tensed a little and he growled, that only made me pull away and stand up.

"Don't growl at me!" I yelled. Everyone stood still, shocked at my outburst. I have bad memories ok?

Once again, everyone cowered at my dominant voice, although Dustin didn't look as shocked as last time... Probably cause he knew what I was. He scowled at me and grabbed my hand dragging me out of the house, to his truck. I tried pulling away, but his grip tightened. I yelped in pain as his grip tightened to the point of were he was hurting me.

He suddenly loosened his grip and I pulled away, holding my bruised wrist.

"Paige, I-I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt-." Right before he finished his sentence, I slapped him right across the face. He looked back at me so surprised, as if he had seen a ghost.

Then his surprise turned to anger.

Next thing I know, I am thrown into his truck in the passenger seat as he walked around to the drivers side.

We drove for 5 hours as I stayed silent. He tried talking to me several times, but I never responded and kept looking out the window. We got to a gas station as Dustin got out and put in some gas, and my stomach growled as he shut the door and locked me in. I huffed and stared at the lights on the gas station and the food in the window. Once again my stomach growled and my wolf moaned at it.

'Paige I am STARVING! We NEED to EAT!' She growled at me.

'If you can find a way out of this truck without letting Dustin notice, I will give you a feast fit for a king. But that isn't going to happen, is it now?' She scoffed at me the went silent. I sighed as I caught something moving out of the corner of my eye. I turned my head and saw an all to familiar face.

It was that hunter from the forest clearing...

He turned to look my way and I ducked under the door's window. I peaked over after a few seconds and saw him talking to two other men. He looked my way once agin and this time I was to late to duck... We made eye contact and he smirked. Dustin finally finished getting the gas for his truck and sat down beside me.

"Dustin, We have to go... Now." I said in a low voice, almost unheard. He looked at me funny.

"So now you decide to talk to me, and why do we need to leave?" He said probably not noticing that I was shaking. Not in fear, but in anger.

"Agh!" I screamed in pain as an arrow scraped deep beside my arm. Dustin's eyes widened and he stepped on the gas. The arrow somehow got right through the glass. This is unbelievable!