CHAPTER SEVEN

Raising Hell

𓂃✩𓂃

"Alec and Izzy are securing the perimeter." Said Jace, leading the two girls into their place within the line at the club entrence.

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" Questioned Clary while she moved to stand in-between Elara and Jace. The brunette furrowed her brows slightly at that. "The last time we were here, this place was crawling with Vampires."

"Relax, all Downworlders hang out here." Jace smirked. "We came here on vampire night."

Elara was confused by that, she didn't know the Redhead and blonde boy had been at this club before. But Elara didn't feel the need to ask about it, nor did she really want to know.

"Right." Responded Clary "And when is all this gonna sound normal to me?" she continued before pointing towards Elara "Because I'm sure it also sounds weird to, Lara"

"I don't know." Jace sighed, moving his gaze over towards the brunette in question.

"All clear" Alec made his precence known as he and Isabelle made their way over towards the others, the latter hooking her arm through Elara's.

"Do you think red is my color?" Isabelle asked while looking at Elara who raised her brow, her eyes casting down towards the red necklace the woman wore, the same necklace Magnus Bane wanted.

"Iz, with a body like yours, everythings your color." Elara smirked before she leaned closer "But shouldn't you take it off?"

"Damn, you're right." Sighed Isabelle before she frowned "But I make this necklace look so good."

"Lara's right." Alec pointed out "Will you take it off? I'm certain Magnus Bane doesn't want your drool on his ruby when we make the exchange."

Elara chuckled and nudged Isabelle gently who gave the girl a cheeky grin "Most men like it when I admire their Jewels"

That alone caused the brunette to make a weird noise as she held her laughter in. "Izzy, just give it to me" she held her hand out, watching the Raven haired girl pout as she took the necklace off and placed it into the palm of her hand.

"You're both such Buzzkills" Isabelle smiled "But I love you both"

Elara winked at her before she gently pushed past Clary and stood beside Jace, dangling the necklace over her finger for him to take. The Angelic boy stared down at her with a small smile as he grasped the necklace, letting his fingers stay in contact with the brunettes for a few seconds longer.