Chapter 12

The bright morning sun rays awake Ayzel from her miserable slumber. Her eyes were swollen. Last night she felt too weak to sleep on the bed, so she slept on the floor where that arrogant man left him.
Sometimes, not the physical work that exhausts you but the toxic and poisonous words that suck your all energy and enthusiasm. And that same happened with the Ayzel. A man came and accused her of being characterless.
Who the hell he was to judge her?
Her self-respect and dignity were crushed in front of her and she could not do anything.

The last night she became fragile in front of him. But now she decided. She decided to cut the matter from its roots. Staying on the roads and being homeless is far better than staying in this lavish cage where a devil is hell-bent on shattering her dignity.

With firm resolute she got up on her feet and marched to his room. She was knocking on the door when a maid came. "Sir is not in the house," she told.

"Where the hell he was now?" she thought. But he would return and then she would tell her decision. She did not want to escape like a thief.

With horrendous mode, she made breakfast for the rest of the family members. Everybody noticed her changed demeanor but did not say anything.

She came to know Burhan was sent out of town for some work. She was glad internally on hearing that because facing Burhan would not end well at the moment.
She starved herself because she did not want to feed on a single grain from this mansion.

She was impatiently waiting for him, passing every single moment was getting difficult for her. She did not want to inhale a single breath here. But it was out of her control.

It was one a.m. when a Toyota Camry made an entrance. So he finally awarded the house with his appearance. He came out of the car, carrying his blazer on one shoulder. The upper few buttons of his shirt were open.
Either he was drunk or the traces of drunkness were fading from him.
He went to his study. The door was not closed properly yet when an intruder blocked it and came inside. And then a harsh banging of the door echoed.
He turned around in astonishment. Who was brave enough to enter the Zain Skinder territory and that too without his position.

But the sight pleased him. His latest prey was standing there with fierce expressions. She was breathing heavily, ready to attack him.

"Well, what emergency has brought you here?" he asked smugly.

"Main yaha sirf yeh batanay ai hu k..." she took a deep breath," main lanat bhejiti hu ap ki de hui nokri p."
(I have only come here to tell you that I curse your given job.)

"I am leaving from here. And I pray to Allah Mighty that never in my life I would see your face." she seethed. She was hardly keeping her tears at bay.

"It was the unfortunateness of my fate that I had to work for you. But now no more. Today I will end this too." By saying that she turned to exit but her steps were halted by his one command.

"By my guest Ms.Ayzel, but where is the compensation payment?" his sinful voice stopped her.

The contract, according to it, she has to pay three months' salary in case of sudden resignation.
She could not believe his words.

"I had only worked here for one month and I am not even claiming the salary of the current half month. How can you expect me to pay such a huge amount?" she cried out loudly.

"Claim it. Who is stopping you? But rules are rules." he shrugged his shoulders. Her anger took the best of her. She marched toward him to slap him hard, but he gripped her slender wrist and folded it behind her back.

"Ahhhh" she cried out in pain.

Now her back was facing his front.

"No, no, no, squirrel. Not that much bravery. If a dust Particle like you collides with someone stronger, not even the remains of you will survive." he gritted.

"Please let me go. You are hurting me." Her strength was gone. She was crying profusely.

He released her with a jerk. She stumbled but did not fall.

"Are not you afraid now that I will trap your brother?" Was not it the reason for his last night's cruelty?

"No, I am not now. Because I had already put fear in someone else." he was smirking.

"FEAR ALLAH" she yelled at him.

Now he took predatory steps in her direction and she took back steps. The door stopped her and he only stopped when all the distance between both of them vanished.

"And you should fear me. And about you being unfortunate, the day you stepped in my boundaries you become unfortunate," he said darkly.
From the boundaries, he was meaning the inner lust he developed for her.

"You are a monster." poor Ayzel hissed.

"And you know what? I am also praying that you submit and surrender to me before my real monster surfaces." Ayszel could not understand the hidden evil meaning behind his words. What he is meant by submission? Has not he already had full control over her?

He stepped away from her.

Ayzel accepted her defeat. Her face and posture both were giving witnesses that the defeat had come on her part. But inside her mind, a single card was still left.

She again turned to leave.

"And one more thing Miss Ayzel for your earlier actions, you will not get the next three months' salary," he announced. Ayzel was already mentally prepared. She nodded.

"And don't you dare think that adding too much sugar in my coffee or salt in the meals will make me fire you? It will only add to your miseries," he warned her.

And here is the last hope and the card was also gone. Is she so easy to read like an open book?

Another chapter for you dear readers. Vote, share, and comment. And also try my book " Dead Billionaires Revenge", share your thoughts ;)