Chapter 15

Both siblings enjoyed themselves to their full. It was the first time for both of them to enjoy a sibling relationship.

"I have not done this much shopping in my entire life of 22 years as I did in a few hours." Ayzel was laughing. She was astonished to see the big mall for the first time in her life.

"Well, I am glad that I accomplished my brotherly duty well." he bowed down in an appreciating manner.

He also treated her to a lavish dinner.

She was on cloud nine. They returned very late at night.
"Thank you Burhan Bhai," she called him Brother. Tears emerged in her eyes and a smile danced on her lips. A rollercoaster of emotions clouded around him too.

He hugged her. "Always keep smiling this, my little sister."

After saying good night to each other, they both went to their respective bedrooms.

And another surprise was awaiting her. When she entered her room, something on the bed caught her eyesight. A letter was present on the bed with some chocolates. She picked up the letter and started reading it.

"You are right, that my mistake is unforgivable. And there should be no excuse for it. But As redemption, I have already sent the salaries for the next three months in advance. Now is up to you whether you want to continue here or not. Even if you resign, you don't have to pay back.

Zain Skinder"

The letter fell from her hand. She immediately checked her phone, and indeed he Transferred the salaries. Should she let her guard down now?
She was in a dilemma now. She wanted freedom at any cost and now it is at her feet, she is confused to accept it.

The next morning she went to deliver his coffee. She was looking at his face so that he would ask her about the decision, but his entire emphasis was on the file in his hands.

So she decided to initiate the talk. Her throat-clearing voice caught his attention.

"I received your letter yesterday. As you have already paid me in advance so I have decided that I will work here for the next three months. And then see where fate would take me." Announcing her decision in a low yet audible voice, she exited the study room, but after replying to his question.

"Ayzel are you still afraid of me?" in reply she only shook her head. As soon as she left an evil smirk appeared on his face.

"The day is not far when you will trap in my web smoothly like that, Miss Squirrel. And then I will throw you out by myself," he promised darkly to the air in which he was breathing.

At night they were treated with brinjal and white rice at dinner, on demand of Zain, cooked by Asma. Because this dish was his favorite. And both Ayzel and Burhan were not fond of this dish. They both were sitting together at the dining table.

With very difficulty, they gulped the white rice but they planned a late-night pizza party. And now just waiting for it to be over.

"You sure will order some junk food late at night," Zikria commented to his son.

"Dad, tooba tooba  (Allah forgive) what are you saying? How do you think I will order that health-injurious fast food when I have my sister?" he said dramatically shaking his head.

"Well when you order, order for your sister as well." After Zikria said that everyone burst into laughter except the duo who were caught red-handed. Ayzel hung her head down. Her cheeks turned crimson red.

Finally, the night got deeper. Ayzel changed into her light pink night pajama suit. Her hair was tied into a ponytail with two strands of hair parted in two from the front. She looked cute and her cheeks were giving the same pink shade of dress.

She came out looking for Burhan. She was searching for him but could not find him. Then mistakenly she took the itinerary toward the forbidden corridor, leading to the basement. She was unaware of that route in the mansion.

After taking many turns she was tired. But the frown on her face was replaced into worry when she heard the distant screams of a man. First, she did not believe in her ears. But when the sound came again, she could not hold herself and followed the direction of the voice.

Zain was punching a man bound to a metal chair. His punches were enough to make that man bleed. His shirt and hands were dipped in red.

"Bhai just do something fast. It is getting boring now." Burhan was irritated now. The man was not splitting the demanded answer. And Burhan wanted to leave here because he gave time to someone else.

Zain picked up a sharp dagger. He was about to slash that person when a shrill scream stopped him.

With widened eyes, both men turned back. It was Ayzel. She saw them.

"Oh ****!" Burhan cursed. He moved to Ayzel but that poor girl ran like a frightened Kitten. He called out her name.

"Burhan stop. Let me handle this on my way."

"Bhai promise you won't be harsh on her." Burhan plead.

"Oh, don't you worry about that!" he said with a smug face.

Ayzel was running, when she lifted in the air. She gasped loudly. Zain picked her up in bridal style.

"Let me go you beast!" she was hitting his chest and thrashing her legs up and down. Her face was wet with tears. But her fragile attempts had zero effect on him.

After taking her inside the room he placed her on the best. Now he started to tie hand on hand to the bed spot.

"What do you want? Let me go!" she cried out. He washed his blood-laced hand with the sleeve of her top. She was feeling disgusting.

"Please, please let me go. I won't tell this to anyone." she pleaded. The sight of blood on her dress horrified her.

"sssshhhhhh..." Zain brought his face close to her face. There was a very thin distance between their lips. Ayzel's breathing stopped. Her voice was gone.

"Listen to me, squirrel. And listen very well. What you saw downstairs was a normal thing. And about telling it to someone, let me think to whom will you tell" he made an expression of deep thinking.

"Will you tell it to little kids in the orphanage or police? Well, first you can tell bedtime horror stories to kids and about the letter, then let me clear it for you sweetheart. From the president to a single police officer, they all knew it. " he laughed at the end. 

The colors were gone from her face. She was panicking. A knock on the door distracted them.

"Come in" and Osama entered inside. He handed over a pill to Zain.

"Open your mouth squirrel!" Zain ordered her. He wanted to put the medicine inside her mouth.

"What is this? It is poison na. Are you going to kill me? Please don't kill me. I won't utter a single word" She was crying profusely. Zain just rolled his eyes.

Zain clicked his tongue. Without wasting a second he put the tablet in her mouth and forced her to drink water.

"Please take me to the hospital. I will die." she drawled out. The medicine started working. Soon she was knocked out. Soft snores of her were echoing throughout the room.  Zain signed Osama through his eyes to leave the room.

When Osama was out, Zain released her hand. He adjusted her on the bed and covered her with a blanket. Then he sat close to her. Her innocent face was looking like a baby lost in deep slumber. He creased her face with his finger and then whispered to her.

"Zain Skinder won't kill his prey before gaining benefit from it. And sweetheart, the way you are testing my patience, you will compensate for every single torture you are doing to me. And Zain Skinder is a master at taking paybacks. I just hope your body would able to pay it." And then he went out not before kissing her cheek.

Many readers are reading and liking the story nobody has made a single comment yet. It's a request, please dear reader it only takes a minute or less to comment. I want to know your thoughts. ;)

Vote, comment, and share. ❤️❤️❤️❤️