"IGNORING HIM AFTER HE INSULTED YOU INFRONT OF EVERYONE" - (1/2)

AUTHOR'S PERSPECTIVE

yn was excitedly holding the medium box of chocolates with a pretty tied ribbon at the front along with a cute sticker on it. she was planning to give it to the man she fell in love with for years, kim taehyung, her senior for a year also known as the school's cold heartthrob.

many ladies was crushing with the man because of his looks and wealth and that's why taehyung was never interested to anyone. but well this has been yn's routine giving the boy gifts and treating him very sweetly different to the other girls even though all she get is rejection yet she didn't try to give up. oh how lovesick yn is.

a smile never leave her face when she get inside the cafeteria, and there she saw the boy she's longing to see sitting alone while eating with his side profile facing her looking so breathtaking.

moving her steps towards him, she poke his arm making him shift his attention towards the woman but when he did a frustrated sigh left his lips looking at the petite lady in front of him.

“hey taeh!” she cheered but taehyung break his gaze and continue on eating completely not giving a damn about her.

“eh? taetae's avoiding me now?” yn pouted.

hearing yn calling him with that nickname again made him shut his eyes in irritation, he doesn't get pissed easily but this time his temper was at his peak yet taehyung tried his best to avoid yn but she's getting on his nerves. he stood up leaving before he could do something he might regret.

but yn being stubborn held his hands before he could take a step making the man just lost his sanity.

“what do you want yn!” taehyung screamed while she flinched at his sudden outburst but managed to speak calmly.

“taehyung ah i just wanted to give you this–” he chuckled sarcastically, cutting her off.

“oh hell no! those disgusting fucking cookies again do you want me to get diabetic huh?”

students in the cafeteria are now filled with gossips, murmuring, some are laughing and some are pitying yn.

“how many times do i have to remind in that stupid brain of yours that i don't like you yn!”

taehyung just uttered whatever he wants not knowing what he's doing because yn knows he won't go this far but now he was insulting yn in front of the crowds making the woman go speechless and surprised.

“taehyung i–”

“please can you just fucking get lost and leave me alone for fuck sake! you're such an attention seeker aren't you? you are getting on my nerves!”

“im so tired seeing your ugly face you're so damn clingy and annoying why can't you just accept the fact that i dont like you! i will never!”

“so stop bothering me you stupid pain in the ass chasing me for money. fcking gold digger–”

before taehyung could finish his statement a stinging slap echoed through the entire place making all the people around go silent.

because it is true that yn had just slapped the man she love and also the man who hurt her.

meanwhile the older was too shock to process what's happening, his senses just came back in reality when he felt pain on his cheek.

“seriously taehyung? you think of me that low?! h-how dare you.” she scoffed yet pain was visible in yn's voice.

she felt pathetic, no taehyung made her look pathetic. she never expect that taehyung, the man whom she adores could do this to her especially calling her a gold digger making her heart shattered into pieces.