"IGNORING HIM AFTER HE INSULTED YOU INFRONT OF EVERYONE" - (2/2)

AUTHOR'S PERSPECTIVE

Few Weeks Later

after that incident yn is now being kinda talkative to taehyung that made him beyond happy because at least he got to be friends with her.

and about his obsessive ex boyfriend, he got into jail after taehyung took care of everything, suing him and reported him for harassment and abuse also after finding out that he has many victims already.

now they're both in the basketball court cleaning as their punishment for skipping afternoon class.

“look what we get ourselves into taehyung.”yn stated glaring at the boy who's now pouting.

“if you just didn't convinced me to play on that arcade!”

“i know i know i'm sorry ynie but you enjoyed it eventually” he pouted more making yn shook her head in disbelief.

“stop pouting like a duck dumbo it has no effect to me at all” she rolled her eyes. when the truth is she really found him cute when he's doing that.

“this is your fault i hate punishments gah!” yn continued on babbling while sweeping the floor with a grumpy face, literally scolding taehyung like a kindergarten child making him sigh.

“alright stop scolding me now yn-shi i will buy you ice cream later”

“wait what really?!” she excitedly exclaimed  making the older chuckle at her behavior finding her really adorable.

whenever yn's on bad mood he knows how to lighten her up by buying her favourite food. taehyung didn't imagine that he will be more closer with yn to the extent that he already knows her likes, her dislikes, her favorite things, foods, movies, places, and so on that it made him fall harder.

but this time taehyung furrowed his brows when the young woman's face suddenly turned into a serious one again.

“seriously? i won't fall for that hmp.” then she continued her work ignoring the poor boy whining.

yn didn't utter any words she was the one who's now pouting, she regret denying taehyung's offer of buying her her favorite ice cream but if they do leave the court without finishing they will be surely doomed again.

meanwhile taehyung who was continuously glancing at her time to time that he wasn't even trying to clean anymore, literally finding yn cute especially when she's mad making him chuckle.

“yah! what are you chuckling at!” she faced taehyung getting more pissed making him laugh.

“nothing nothing let's finish this quick” taehyung stated still laughing, yn was completely done with him.

“you idiot im not talking with you anymore.” and she left the place leaving taehyung dumbfounded.

...

“damn this is really good! i will never get tired of you my strawberry shortcake!” yn exclaimed with her heart eyes while munching the food making moans of how delicious the cake is.

“thank you so much taehyung!”

meanwhile taehyung who's in front of her watching yn eat so excitedly just made his heart melt. he bring yn into her favorite place, where also her favorite food is made.

now yn was into the food totally enjoying savouring her favorite. she has completely forgotten that she's mad with taehyung she just can't resist her favorite especially when taehyung is buying it for her.

“i thought you'll not be talking with me anymore.” the man chuckles.

“that was a joke or do you want me to take my words back?”