"GOT ARRANGED MARRIAGE WITH YOUR ENEMY BUT YOU HATE EACH OTHER" ( 2/3 )

Author's Perspective

slowly opening your eyes, you blinked twice confused of the surroundings.

you were in your room.

how did i get home? what happened? you thought.

you slowly move to get up when you felt pain in your head making you hiss.

that's when the door opened just to see taehyung whose eyes are on you and hands holding a tray of food.

“yn you're awake”

you looked at him frowning, what is he doing here?

“how are you feeling? does your head still hurt?” taehyung asked worried. putting the tray of food on the table.

what's with him? you wondered.

you didn't answered him instead you questioned him blankly.

“what are you doing here in my house? in my room?”

“you don't remember anything?” he asked slightly shocked.

you frowned trying to remember what actually happened last night.

all of the flashbacks start getting into your mind and the incident at the bar.

you look at taehyung coldly.

“get out.” you coldly blurted.

“w-what?”

“is your hearing comprehension that weak?”

“i said get out of my room.”

you sternly stated but taehyung just grab a chair sitting beside you on the bed.

“i won't.” he said getting a spoonful of the soup blowing it before bringing it towards your mouth.

“now eat.” but you didn't budge.

“i have hands i can–” taehyung shoved the food inside your mouth making you shut up.

you just rolled your eyes at him.

“ah” he said.

you open your mouth not looking at him before chewing the food.

he chuckled.

“don't you find this situation familiar? when we were still kids you would always do this to me when–”

“belay that!”

you gave him a death glare.

you can't stand it, why did he remind it to you. it's the past.

“fine chill down mam.”

you rolled your eyes.

taehyung keeps feeding you. you can't do anything but eat until food's all finished and made you drink the water and medicine.

you remembered how taehyung saved you last night, he's the one who took care of you too after he accidentally hurted you. and you're thankful for that knowing he still cares.

but your anger for him is still there because of the fix marriage.

...

taehyung's still in your room, and there's a whole pindrop silence.

you are staring at the air blankly but not him.

no one dare to utter a word until taehyung decided to break the silence.

“im sorry..”

you looked at him and saw the sincerity in his eyes, he was guilty. you looked away immediately.