"DARED TO KISS THE PROFESSOR NOT KNOWING HE'S A MAFIA WHO'S OBSESSED WITH YOU"

Author's Perspective

“ for the last time there's no way i would do that shit. ” the brunette woman uttered sternly .

yn was definitely getting pissed as she shut her eyes in frustration because of the dare that her friends gave her.

oh, who wouldn't? when the dare she received was to kiss the youngest professor, Kim Taehyung, whom she found cold, strict, weird, mysterious, and not to forget he's the only professor whom she found strikingly breathtaking that she couldn't help but to simp over him.

she absolutely believe that her friends have gone insane. what kind of a being will give a student to kiss a professor as a dare? oh right her friends exist.

“ c'mon yn! you're the one who said there's no backing off, so be fair. ”

“ oh shut the crap. the dare you both give is forbidden and there is no fucking way i would dirty my clean record in this school. ”

“ so what if it's forbidden girl? who cares about the record anyways, it's worth to take the risk after all it is Kim Taehyung! ”

“ and you don't know what if professor kim actually likes you just by the way he looks at you in the class and being the favorite student among all. oh yn! i would definitely threw a party already. ”

yn is now completely done with her friends, known as soojin and yeri. she deeply sighed and just look at her friends blankly who is giving her a teasing smile.

“ i won't do it. that's it. ” shaking her head in disbelief, she stood up from where she seated going to leave.

yn just lost her appetite. the surrounding of the cafeteria is too loud but her friends is absolutely more loud like a bees and she's totally frustrated.

“ alright we will just tell your brother that you sneaked out from your house twice in the middle of the night just to-- ”

“ do it and you both are dead. ” yn glared.

she was more pissed knowing that she has really no choice now, her friends were obviously blackmailing her and she wouldn't let that happen. once her brother knows what she did then she will be grounded for god knows how many weeks.

“ then accomplish the dare we gave. ” soojin and yeri just stare at the frustrated yn while smirking making her want to just kick their ass' off already.

“ you both piece of- ”

“ goodluck ynie! fighting! ” the both uttered in sync as they stood up laughing and walked away dissappearing into yn's sight.

she gritted her teeth mentally cursing her annoying lunatic friends. she is regretting why the hell did she even joined this game.

“ those idiots are fucking dead meats after i am done with this bullshit. ”

. . .

Yn's Perspective

“ good afternoon. ”

dammit. it's just the start of the lesson and being greeted by his voice that is so damn deep as the pacific ocean is just too unreal.

fuck here he goes again, his beautiful siren eyes dart on me for damn sake.

you fucking idiot just calm down!

“ thirty seconds, fix yourselves. ” he stated so deep yet so cold.

this man's voice really never fails to send shivers to our being. i can literally see the students around went back to their perspective seats in a rush fastest than flash itself.