"TREATING THE INJURIES OF THE BADBOY WHO LIKES YOU" - (2/2)

A Week Passed ...

it's been a couple of days since the only Kim Taehyung confessed his feelings for you. you are still digesting all of the things happened that day.

you didn't actually expect that taehyung likes you. because you didn't saw any hints of him being attracted towards you, he wasn't that kind of cold but he wasn't open to you either but just show his act of service like protecting you, keeping an eye on you, helping you with anything even if you don't ask to, and he even got to the extent that he would get himself into trouble just for you.

but you thought that what if taehyung is just doing all those for sympathy? you didn't want to keep your hopes high because you have already fallen for him since the both of you were still kids to teenagers until now that you're adults but just keeping it inside trying to bury those feelings aside because a part of you knew that taehyung will never feel those things you felt for him.

the truth that you didn't actually know is that taehyung might always have that cold demeanor around him but when it comes to you he always find his heart at peace.

now that taehyung confessed, it all make sense, everything makes sense. everything he did was because he likes you and never because of a responsibility either out of sympathy.

you witnessed his bruises, his wounds, his injuries, and all because he fights for you. that was enough to testify that what taehyung felt was sincerely pure and genuine because he is a kind of man that is willing to risk his life just to protect you.

Taehyung's Pov

“ you did really came to visit Jina! i am so glad that you brought along this handsome young man with you. ”

“ why wouldn't i come when i am missing my bestie all this time? ”

i could hear my mom and Ms. Ara giggle at each other as she welcome us inside.

“ make yourself at home dear. ” she smiles towards me while i bowed as a respect.

“ thank you auntie. ”

“ oh you are so grown up now! ” Ms. Ara awed as she give my cheeks a pinch making me let out an awkward laugh.

i wasn't used to this anymore, god i feel so little now.

“ where is that brat now? i already told her to come down, wait i'll just go upstairs to call my daughter. ”

“ no worries, we'll be here! ” my mom responded as Ms. Ara have gone upstairs to call yn.

mom convinced me to come as Ms. Ara invited her telling me to come along. i didn't deny because after all i wanted to see her. i wanted to see yn. every weekends me and my mom used to come here to spend fun time either it's yn and her mother to come to our house but either way i just wanted to see yn's beautiful presence right now. i wanted to see her face, her smile, and hear her scoldings.

she haven't talked to me for the past few days and didn't come to school either after i confessed, i don't know if i did something wrong maybe she don't feel the same way but now i am here, i will make everything right.

damn i missed her a lot. my heart is longing to see her.

i saw Ms. Ara approaching us but i didn't saw anyone beside her. where is yn?

“ i'm sorry for making you wait but yn couldn't come right now. ” Ms. Ara uttered while her face filled with disappointment and sadness.

is something wrong with her? i am worried so i just decided to ask.