Author's Note

*PLEASE NOTE*

The setting of the story is in Baghdad and is loosely built upon the Abbasid Period. However it's not going to be historically accurate. *THE STORY IS ENTIRELY FICTIONAL .*

The characters in the story are Muslim but they do not represent Islam in perfect sense. So they are not to be judged or criticized.

DISRESPECT TOWARDS ANY COMMUNITY, RELIGION OR PERSON WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. ANY KIND OF ILL OR ABUSIVE COMMENTS WON'T NE ENTERTAINED EITHER. I'LL BLOCK ANY SUCH PERSON.

The story is entirely out of my imagination. As I mentioned earlier it's not representing any kingdom or Caliphate so it might not be in accordance with the actual Abbasid Caliphate.

The aesthetic I've created has pictures from Pinterest belonging to different creators but the collage is mine and I will be using certain quotes and lines and the writer will be mentioned.

Lastly, I've just begun college, it's my first semester and I hope you all will be kind enough to understand the pressure and expectation struggle it is.

I might not be able to upload sometimes because of college or other work or sometimes it's a little hard to continue the story. We all loose track. Please be patient and bear with me.

And I'd love to read your comments. It's honestly a very fun and motivating part about being an author. If you enjoy it please share and vote. My Instagram is https://instagram.com/aalima.hussain?igshid=OGQ5ZDc2ODk2ZA==

I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing. :)

~ Syeda Aalima Hussain