HAYATI

MY LOVE

                         She loves him
             more than he'll ever know,
                      and he loves her
             more than he'll ever show.

                         She loves him             more than he'll ever know,                      and he loves her             more than he'll ever show

Snippet

" He carries more anger than a thousand armies could ever bear. He was betrayed, deceived, hurt. Believe me when I say he has already crossed hell. And the only time I saw peace in his eyes was when he saw you."

Synopsis

Rayah bint Hakeem, daughter of Iqbal bin Hakeem and Bala Khanem is adopted by Fawzia Rafiq at the age of 13 when her parents pass away. Since then Fawzia is her mother and her father. She's a simple and loves her mother the most and not interested in anyone else. Her mother works as a tailor and teaches the holy book to children to earn for them. They live at the edge of the forest and are happy on their own.

Khalid bin Abdullah is the new Khalifa of Baghdad after his father Yusuf bin Abdullah passed away due to ill health. His mother Arshiya Saleem had suddenly disappeared one evening when they were on hunt in the hillforest. He was only 8 then and his father told him that she had passed away and didn't find it necessary to tell him the reason for her death. Since then he completely changed, he's become quieter and colder.

Everything changes one day when he's exploring the bazaar and she ends up saving him from an arrow. Both are in love with one another since then but are too scared to admit it yet. He's shy only in front of her and she's confident only in front of him. However the start of their new relation will bring forth a very big secret that Khalid's father kept hidden from him.

Will this secret prove to be a blessing for him or another burden on his shoulders ?