Chapter 71 - Who Is This Angel?

A few hours ago at M Resort...

She throws her bag on the couch. It angered Hilda that her son turned her down because of that woman.

"Your son seems forgotten who we are!" Hilda blurted out at Fred. "We are his parents! His own blood!"

Scrutinizing at Hilda, he shook his head and then ignored his wife, who was pacing back and forth in front of him.

But Hilda continues mumbling, and it irritates him. "Why don't you take a seat?" Fred suggested to his wife, gesturing the empty sofa across him.

Hilda dropped her body on the cushion. But she resumes ranting out. She recalled how daring the dress Hailey wore. 'Why do young women these days not wear any brassiere!? Tch!'

"That woman is a vixen! She bewitches our son to go against us!"

"Enough, Hilda. Stop saying nonsense things!" Fred blurted out. He felt ridiculous listening to his wife.

Hilda is used to getting what she wants, and one of that is to make their son obediently follow whatever she says. But it is too much already.

"Fred Shen! Why do I have a feeling you are gradually washing off your hands and now in favor of your son's affair?"

"My goodness, Hilda! Are we going to argue this all over again? We came here to breathe some air! If I were the one to decide? I'm not interested in coming to your friend's renewal vows."

Hilda pursed her mouth with disappointment. She already knew that her husband has no interest in this kind of stuff.

However, she's still hoping that Fred shows a little care for her feelings. "You are so not romantic! You don't even think for us to celebrate a grand wedding anniversary!"

Fred's face frowned. He rolled his eyes and heaved a long sigh. "Come on, Hilda. We are not celebrating our Golden wedding anniversary yet."

"So, what? We should not make our wedding anniversary grand unless it's our Golden wedding anniversary?"

"Why are you throwing a fret now over our wedding anniversary? Why don't you realize our son has no heir yet? Can't you see that he still seemed like a single man without a love life in his thirties after getting married to Eva Lan because his wife chooses not to come back to P Country to live together? Can't you look at the bigger picture here, Hilda? Your son is turning 32 years old! He is supposed to live happily with a wife and children years ago!"

"And what are you implying now, huh, Fred?"

"You wanted to know my point?" Fred glares at his wife. Hilda nodded and waited for him to continue. "Your son is living like a robot each day, doing the same routine every single day to run our company in these passing years. Why do you question our son every time there is gossip about him and his girlfriend? Can't you think over for once why Eva Lan cannot act as an actual wife to our son?"

Hilda remains to stare at Fred. Her husband is right. Why didn't she realize it sooner?

Eva is hesitant to live with their son for what reason?

What is wrong with Vincent? He could produce children!

She knew that because Vince was once involved in a massive accident five years ago. Vince cannot walk for several months.

And the media spreading lies that the accident made him impotent. To prove the false news, she encouraged Vince to undergo a sperm cell count. And the medical result confirms the gossips were wrong; Vince is healthy.

After that, she works on her son's marriage by arranging him with her friend's daughters. But Vince is not interested in dating because he already married his career! He engaged himself day and night in designing.