Chapter 19

LUBANZI

Chapter 19

𝐀𝐅𝐄𝐙𝐈𝐖𝐄

"Eat it." I fed Banzi with my fork.

"How is it?" I stared at him in anticipation waiting to hear his opinion.

"It's okay. Are you gonna finish all those food?" He pointed at the plates in front of me.

"What are you trying to say? That I'm fat? Let me tell you something Mr Dalindyebo. You never call a woman fat." His mouth curved a little.

"I wasn't calling you fat, baby. You have all the necessary fats." I gasped at his words and pointed at him with my fork. It was close enough to scratch him.

We were at the restaurant. He decided to take me out on our first official date. We bought matching outfits first and after this we are going on a road trip then later it's the club.

"Calm down, woman. You'll stab me." He said but he was laughing which means this amused him.

"Hi sir." A young girl said. I turned to her and found a little varsity girl with a wide smile on her face staring at Banzi.

"Can I help you?" He was back to being his stoic self.

"I'm Minenhle. I'm in your class and I saw you so I felt like greeting." The smile was still plastered on her face.

"Are we friends?" He stared at her and the poor girl frowned.

"No sir but—"

"But nothing. Can you excuse us?"

"Yeah I'm sorry." She walked away.

"That was rude."

"Once you get friendly with this kids they end up undermining you or even worse flirting with you."

"Not everyone is Natasha. You should have said hi."

"Next time,I will. Where were we?"

"You were commenting on my food which is just crazy because you never comment on my food."

"You love eating yet you can't cook." I laughed.

"Do you know what else I love?" I wiggled my eyebrows.

"Are you trying to drive me crazy, Afeziwe?"

"Is it working?" I grinned as I sipped my cranberry juice. He took the wipe and wiped his mouth and stood up.

"We are leaving." He announced.

"Yes sir." I stood up and he sorted the bill and grabbed my hand as we headed to his car.

He opened the front passenger door for me and I got in. He walked to his side of the door and got in then started driving to his penthouse.

The moment he drove in,he opened my door and pulled me out then he started kissing me. He lifted me up and wrapped my legs around his waist.

He closed the car's door and walked with me inside while biting my neck. He threw me on the couch and took off his jacket. He got on top of me and we claimed each other's lips like our lives dependent on the kiss.

I unbuttoned his shirt and he took off my dress. I wasn't wearing any bra so he fondled my breast as I unzipped his pants. I slipped my hand inside his boxers and played with his manhood. He groaned.

Soon he was thrusting deep inside of me with my àss on the air and him standing behind me.

"I love you!" I yelled as I came undone and he reached his climax after.

"Fúck!"

I switched positions and pushed him on the bed as I got on top of him in a woman on top style. I couldn't have enough sex with him. He's so hot.

I started moving in circles while his manhood was buried deep inside of me. My hands were placed on his chest. The tattoo on his left side of the chest read ‘flowers grow out of the darkest moments’.

"What does your tattoo mean?" I asked panting. His hands were on my waist.

"Figure it out."

"I think it means in every bad situation something good always comes out." He smiled.

"I guess you deserve an award." He flipped us over and he was now on top of me.

"That's so unfair. You're always leading." He pulled me to him and my legs wrapped around him as he hit that g-spot.

"Babe…" I moaned out and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I'm the alpha male, baby. I need to always be on top." He bit my lower lip.

"You're talking—ah!"

"You're talking shít." He claimed my mouth to muffle my insults. Too bad I had plenty of them in my head. Now my mind is foggy.

We both came at the same time and he carried me to the shower. We rubbed each other's body and ended up with me giving him a blowjob.

"Look how cute we look." I stared at the both of us at the mirror.

We were wearing printed black oversized t-shirts with white Chino pants and white Airforce sneakers.

"I feel like a kid." He complained.

"Give me your phone." He took out his iPhone and gave it to me. I own a Samsung.

"Pose. I need to take pictures." I started taking us pictures. Some we were kissing,some he carried me in his arms. Gosh,it feels so good to be in love and now we are going to his club.

Yay, let's go clubbing.

He parked at his private parking lot and we got in his private elevator.

"This is your office?" I asked as I walked in. It's very spacious and clean,not to forget the dim light. It was quiet like it's not an office club.

"Yeah."

"It's pretty. Can we have sex here?"

"Definitely." He grabbed me by my waist and started biting my ear. I pushed him.

"Clubbing first."

"Fine, let's go." He grabbed my hand and we left his office.