Act Two: Chapter III: Project Insight

January 9 2014

The Triskelion is one of the original three official headquarters for S

The Triskelion is one of the original three official headquarters for S.H.I.E.L.D alongside the Hub and their New York headquarters. It was located on Theodore Roosevelt Island, on the Potomac River between Washington, D.C. and Virginia.

Construction of the Triskelion began some time before 1983. In 1989 in the Triskelion, Hank Pym announced his resignation from S.H.I.E.L.D before Howard Stark, Peggy Carter, and Mitchell Carson after he discovered that they had tried to replicate the Pym Particles from the Ant-Man Suit.

In 2008, S.H.I.E.L.D moved almost all its financial resources to the completion of the Triskelion, retiring the CXD 23215 Airborne Mobile Command Station fleet.

Alex along with his aunt Marie were at the Triskelion as they were making their way towards Fury's office.

Her name is Marie Ambrose. She is William's wife and has been raising Alex since his parents passed away.

Marie: Fury shouldn't have lie to you. A few months ago, he talked about not keeping secrets. Now he really can't stop lying.

Alex: Let's head to his office and see what he has to say.

Marie and Alex continued walking through the hallway until they entered the office as they saw Fury and began speaking to him.

Alex: You just can't stop yourself from lying, can you?

Fury: [Chuckles] I already had this talk with Captain Winters and Omega. I had a feeling you were gonna show up. First of all, I didn't lie. Agent Romanoff had a different mission than yours.

Marie: Which you didn't feel obliged to share.

Fury: I'm not obliged to do anything.

Alex: Those hostages could've died.

Fury: That's why I sent Anne, Jack and You. To make sure that didn't happen.

Marie: Fury, Soldiers trust each other, that's what makes it an army. Not a bunch of guys running around and shooting guns.