Act Two: Chapter IX: Ignition

January 11 2014

Senator Stern: Listen, I gotta fly home tonight

Senator Stern: Listen, I gotta fly home tonight. I got some constituency problem and I gotta press the flesh.

Jasper: Any constituent in particular, Mr. Senator?

Senator Stern: Uh. . . .no, not really. Twenty-three, kind of hot. Real hot. You know, wants to be a reporter, I think. I don't know, who listens at that point?

Jasper: Doesn't sound much of a problem to me.

Senator Stern: Really? Cause she's killing my back. Look, this isn't the place to talk about it. [Looks at the pin] This is a nice pin.

Jasper: Thank you.

Both Sitwell and the senator hugged each other as Stern whispered something to Jasper.

Senator Stern: Hail, HYDRA.

Jasper nodded as both of them broke the hug and continued talking to each other.

Senator Stern: See, it's right there.

Jasper: I just saw that, yeah.

Senator Stern: Should I get it checked?

Jasper: I think you should. [Gets a phone call] I need a minute. Bring the car around.

The senator along with his men walked away as Jasper answered the phone and began speaking.

Jasper: Yes, sir?

Sam: [On Phone Call] Agent Sitwell, how was lunch? I hear the crab cakes here are delicious.

Jasper: Who is this?

Sam: [On Phone Call] The good looking guy in the sunglasses, your ten o'clock.

Jasper was looking around but didn't see anyone until Sam said something to him.

Sam: [On Phone Call] Your other ten o'clock.

Sam: [On Phone Call] There you go

Jasper: What do you want?

Sam: [On Phone Call] You're gonna go around the corner, to your right. There's a grey car, two spaces down. You and I are gonna take a ride.