Act Three: Chapter XI: Double Trouble

Amadeus: I had a sudden pang of conscience. I sought counsel from my priest on the choices I had made. I asked him if it was a sin to kill in order to save a life. The holy man said all life was sacred, but a judgment would not be upon my soul if I acted to save another. I left the confessional with my soul uplifted, convinced more than ever I am doing a service not only to mankind, but to God as well.

I watched in silence as he brought in the woman. Her skin now a venomous green, the wanton creature no longer looked like a human being, much less a woman. The Bible says, "Suffer not a witch to live," yet he has once again delivered this atrocity to our care. Once I have dealt with the monster, I think it will be time to see if green wood does, in fact, burn.
.
.
.
.
.

January 25 2014 [Past Sequence]

There was a restaurant in Washington as Jack was sitting by the table and saw some civilians entering the restaurant while others were ordering their meals. He continued looking around as he was fixing his hair.

Jack pulled his phone out and looked at the time as it was eight fifteen p

Jack pulled his phone out and looked at the time as it was eight fifteen p.m. Ryan put his phone back in his pocket and continued looking around until he heard someone calling his name as he turned around and saw who it was.

???: [Smiles] You look adorable.

Jack was blushing as Sharon smiled at him and sat down as both of them were looking at each other and continued talking

Sharon: How is everything going for you since the battle?

Jack was silent as Sharon was staring at him until he said something to her.

Jack: Regardless of what has happened. I'm ready to move on and start a new beginning for myself.

Sharon: That's good to hear. Remember your not alone in this path. I'm here for you, Jack.

 I'm here for you, Jack