1: Gone

TW: injury
Also probably spelling errors

Red, blue, and yellow decided that, instead of being lazy all day, they'd go out and do some shopping. They headed to stick cities mall to grab necessities.

Blue left the group and walked over to the food isles. He looked around but couldn't find the right type food.
"Do you have um...Netherwart?"
He asked a near by shop keeper.
"Hmm... I don't think we sell that."
"Oh."
"I'll check quickly though. What exact type do you want? "
"Um... Just plain Netherwart. I'm not sure if there's a specific brand-"
Blue was cut short by screaming. Chaos shook the building. The shop keeper in front of blue vanished. Blue, token by surprise, raced down to the main floor. A car screeched and ran straight into the glass doors and into the mall. Blue jumped away from shattered glass and looked around. Screaming mothers held empty baby clothing or strollers. Other people ran around shouting and asking, "Have you seen my friend?! " or "My baby! Have you seen my baby?!"
Blue looked around in horror. Where were yellow and red?!

As soon as red heard the screaming and saw the commotion she ducked away from the crowds. She huddled in a cloth isle and jumped when she heard the boom from downstairs. Even from were she was, she could still hear the breaking of the glass doors. Red gulped and pulled her phone out fast to contact the others. Quickly, she messaged the group chat.
"Guys, something bad has happened. Blue, yellow plz text me back ASAP. R u guys ok?"
Moments later TSC text back.
"Red! What's happened?"
Red hurriedly typed back,
"Go watch the news. People are gone, vanished. I can't explain it, go watch the news."
Another *beep*, this time it was blue.
"Red?! I'm fine. Where are you? And where's yellow? Are you ok?"
Red respond with a yes that she was fine but didn't say anymore. Instead, she got up and rushed down to lower floor. She skidded to a stop as she saw the horrid sight. In front of her was a car, smashed and broken. Shattered glass lay everywhere and people lay limp and bleeding, some where only injured but others didn't make it. But all around people screamed about someone they knew had gone missing. All of a sudden red heard her name being called.
"Red? Red!"
Red swivelled around and saw blue running towards her. As soon as blue reached her, he hugged red. Red pushed blue away.
"What's happening?! "
Blue cried, tears peeked from the corners of his eyes, "I hate to admit it but I'm scared!"
"We gotta find yellow! I have no idea what's happening but we have to make sure she's alright!"

Yellow was down stairs at the time of the vanishing. At first she ignored the people but the wailing went on for what felt like forever. She decided to ask someone.
"Hi. Can you tell me what's happening?"
The person was startled and responded in a raspy voice, "People disappeared!"
"Your joking. That could never happen because... Well... Logic and science, don't y'know? "
"But it did happen! You don't believe me? There gone! Science is wrong! "
"Science is never wrong! There has to be an explanation!"
The person shook there head. Yellow, now feeling angry and annoyed, pulled out her phone to text the others. But before she could even open the app, the loud squealing of tires shook the ground. Yellow snapped her head up and she gasped in shock as a car ran straight through the glass doors and rolled straight towards her. She tried to jump out of the way only being missed by a few inches. She rolled onto the ground as glass splitters showered down on her and cut into her skin. The car rolled to a stop and yellow lay still. Head throbbing from the chaos and blood pouring from the cuts.

661 words