Chapter: 2

I wake up to see a very traumatised Akutagawa.I mean, he always looks traumatized but he looks even more now.Kouyo is speaking with Mori with her arm sleeve above her mouth in shock.

I obviously immediately try and get up but I can't. It feels like all the blood in my body has been drained out. "CHUUYA-SAN ARE YOU ALRIGHT?" I hear Akutagawa yell coming to my side quickly.he grips the side of the bed i'm on and looks me dead in the eye. Kouyo and Mori also walk toward where i'm laying and she starts speaking," Chuuya..im really sorry I think that man really did have an ability-"

She got cut off by Akutagawa saying the most ridiculous thing ever"CHUUYA -SAN I HAD NO IDEA YOU WERE A GIRL" Kouyo sighs and pushes him away saying"well what he means by that..im not sure how to say it but.. chuuya... you sorta gave birth.."

"Pardon?" I say, this is way too much. "actual children came out!" Akutagwa says looking into a wall. "wait hold on 'children'??" , I whisper yell, my body is so damn tired. kouyo sighs again  replying" welllllllll i suppose it wasn't normal since you are a man , but you gave birth much more than once. like, an entire family! the ability made them develop really fast, even when they, erm.. came out!"

I just stared.My flopped my head back on the bed thinking hard.

"congrats!" I hear mori saying." I will say, they are quite beautiful, maybe even equal to my baby Elise-chan-"  

"Hell no , you arent TOUCHING them" I say, I haven't met them yet, but i'm sure they are sweet...I hope.

I muster the strenth to get up and ask Akutagawa where are my children. sounds odd but technically they are mine. But before I get up kouyo says something that makes me stop.

"we think...that you have an idea about the other parent..do you?"