Chapter : 25

Chuuya Nakahara's POV :

I groaned as I woke up, threw the suicidal maniacs body off me, and put on my clothes to get ready for work, and without eating or anything else, left the house.

As I walked towards my office, Akutagawa was standing there looking nervous, with Gin by his side, they always seemed so distant but close at the same time.

As I walked up to my door, I noticed Akutagawa had eye bags and looked tired, he seemed that he wanted to get away. Gin approached me slowly, "Chuuya-san , have you been skipping work lately?"

"Good morning Gin, yes I have, Is there something you need?"

"Well, this message is from Mori-san, he says that you are our Port Mafia executive, and you need to be more active, Akutagawa's been taking your missions when you disappear, but sometimes your Ability is needed."

"Sorry, I didn't mean to get you into trouble Chuuya-san." I heard Akutagawa whisper.

"Then tell Mori thats his problem, recruit new people or something,I'v got my own life too."

"R-right..but well..." Gin sighed and left, Akutagawa following not too far behind.

Higuchi, who appeared from nowhere, seemed extremely worried for Akutagawa, but he wasn't having it, he started walking faster and left her behind.

I walked into my office and started seeing through the hundred things I'd missed, and heard a knock on the door.

"Come in."

Kouyo entered, and then closing the door behind her, "Good morning Chuuya, I haven't seen you in a long time."

I looked up at her, and continued working, 'Good morning to you as well, do you need something?"

"Well..it may seem unusual, but I'm worried for you."

I raised an eyebrow, "Whatever it is, I can take care of myself."

"Of course, but Mori-san is getting quite irritated with your 'disappearing' all the time, but I have repeatedly asked him not to take unnecessary measures, but I will not continue to do so." She said a bit annoyed.

With her beloved Kyouka  gone, I guess she still wanted to take care of something, but I was not willing to take that position, and told her so, but she keeps getting irritated because she really wants something to take care of.

"I'll talk to him personally, ask him when he's free." I growl.

"Alright then." She left, not closing the door gently nor harshly.

I sighed and slumped on my desk and continued my work thinking.

Osamu Dazai's POV:

I was in the kitchen, cutting an apple for the bratty kid.

I sighed and grazed my finger across the edge of the knife, Chibikko had repeatedly warned me not to be suicidal, and he was serious about it.

But it was hard not to be.

I grabbed my phone from the counter and typed a message to Chuu.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                                      dOuBlE bLaCk

Mackerel: I wanna KMS -_-

7:34

Slug: KYS. 

7:37

Mackerel : Got it! :)

7:37

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I placed my phone back on the counter as I heard her whining for her apples. She walked over to the counter as I quickly cut the apples, she grabbed my phone from the counter.

Didn't know I had to worry that some 6-year-old was going through my messages.

I threw the knife into the rack, slid the apples into a bowl, and grabbed my phone. What a problematic child.

"Daddy, what does K-Y-S mean?"

Oh crap.

"It means Keep Your Self safe, now leave before I decide I don't want to give you the apples."

She grabbed the bowl from my hand and ran to sit on the couch. I looked around, didn't Chibi say he had a long work day today?

I think he wanted me to stay with the kids when he told me that, but (VERY UNFORTUNATLEY)I have to got to work today too, or else the lovely Kunikida might think of more punishments for me.

Eh, the kids will be fine.

I grabbed my coat, and walked to work ( and gazing at many beautiful buildings to jump off).