Chapter: 33

Chuuya's POV:

I'm getting worried. 

About me getting worried.

I don't get worried, but I just want these kids to live normally, and of course thats not happening.

Taeyang was watching Tv, and I stood behind the couch watching her, with my hand leaning on the head-seat part of it.

That shitty Dazai came up behind me and kissed me lightly on the head, "Stop worrying chibi, it isn't worth it."

I slapped his face away, "Don't you tell me what to do."

"You know what happnes when you don't listen to me you slug." He said laughing ,resting his chin on my head. He started to kiss my head lightly again. Annoyingly.

"Papa and daddy have to worry about me listening to their lovey-dovey things", Taeyang said covering her ears, eyes still glued to the screen.

I felt my cheeks go hot, "Hey-"

That damn Mackerel slapped his hands over my mouth. Akira came out of her room.

"You should've stayed longer, its time to go to bed any-"

I slapped him him away, smiling at Akira, "Ignore him."

I walked slowly towards her, "You alright?" I asked softly as I could.I noticed her eyes weren't puffed up, and her face wasn't  red.She wasn't crying all this time?

"Wheres Haru?" She grumbled out. As if on cue, he came in from thinking outside.

But something was very wrong. I could feel it.

"Hey..Um Haru?" Akira said, suddenly going a bit shy.

"hmm Akira? Yeah?" He said looking up from untying his shoelaces.

"I'm so terribly sorry for yelling at you, everyones jumbled at this moment, so I should have tried to understand what you were actually trying to say instead of-"

Haru laughed, "What ARE you talking about? You've definitily gone crazy Akira, this is going to far." He said giving her a confused stare.

I gave him the same look, I was sure they had argued, Akira told me her self! Akira gave him the same look as I did.

"Haru, we literally fought not so long ago! How could you forget!"She said a bit panicky.

Dazai raised his eyebrows and told Taeyang that she and him would be heading to bed now.

I was getting confused at this point.

"When..was that?"Haru sighed out, he looked bored now. "Are you taking her side father?"

Before I could say anything, Akira panicked out, "Not even last week! About Riku! You- You were seemed like you were taking his side, and his-his fathers side, so I got mad!? Can't you remember? Why are you giving me that look?!"

He gave a complete shocked look, "Akira,  what has gotten into you? Father, you'll have to fix her sooner or later. I don't even know a guy named Riku in the first place, idiot." 

I stood still, shocked. As he walked past Akira to get to his room , she looked horrified, slowly calming down.

Whats wrong with Haru?

Has he forgotten?
I looked at Akira,"Father..?Whats happening?Why is he pretending?". I glanced at her before looking down. "I'm not sure he was pretending."

I pinched the bridge of my nose,"Just..go get some rest, we'll discuss this with him tomorrow."

She nodded vigorously with a confident look in her eyes, and went off to bed. I trailed my eyes to the window.

Could've sworn I saw someone pass by.