Chapter: 10

Haru's POV:

How the hell did he find out?!

well..I'v only used it once since he arrived.

Okay I'll explain my ability,Its like hes said,Karma.When someone does something to someone,But no matter if its good or bad ,It'll come back to them.I can use it not only on my self but on two different people too.

But sometimes..when I use it...Well for example today morning before Dazai arrived, Akira was messing up Taeyangs hair and it really made her upset,so I used my ability to make what she did come back to her so Akira's hair messed up too.So I didnt use it so badly did I?

But somehow it comes back to ME. Just a few moments later, my hair is really REALLY messesd up.Weird.

Osamu Dazai's POV: 

Today ( more like yesterday in the middle of the night, it was pretty late)  work was annoying.

I was thinking about Chibbiko alot and caught Ranpo smiling at me once or twice.The smart asshole.

Unfortunately, I was caught being on my phone at work and the president gave Kunikida permission to take it. oh how am I supposed to live my life?

Well at least this Haru kids situation is exciting

oooo its just soo exciting to see his shocked face! I definitely like him! From no emotions at all to an amazing shocked expression!

The bratty short girl suddenly runs up to him crying her heart out which catches my princesses attention."oh Taeyang he's alright dont worry!"

As if the kid even cares.

Chu Chu bear takes Haru to talk to him like any loving 'mother' would and Im left with the rest of them. The little kid asks me "hey you, are you really smart?"

"only the smartest , why?"

she..does the most disturbing thing ever.

she makes a circle with her fingers and puts her index finger through it.

Not that I found it disturbing but they did. I burst out laughing.

"It shows how babies are made!" I say between crying and laughing.

"damn it, Im gonna get in trouble" The second eldest girl says.I need to learn their names.

-That Night-

Nakahara Chuuya's POV:

I think Harus alright.

But after tonight,Im not gonna be.

Dazai came up to me in our room holding something that did not look one bit nice."Chu chu trainnn I'v got something for you to wear!!~"

"no"

"but I havent told you what it is yet"

"no"

"If you wear it.Ill take you to a wine exhibition and waste all my money and buy some of them."

"...tsk fine"

Osamu Dazai's POV

Sometimes I worry that one day Chibi will leave me for wine.

-A few moments later-

"DAMN YOU MACKEREL, A FRICKIN MAID DRESS?WHAT IS THIS, A WEIRD CRINGY ROMANTIC STORY?!"

My little darling peeked out with a complete flushed face."C'mon you said you'd do it!"

He comes out crossing his arms. The skirt was so short .I love it.

"Do you like the dressss? I dont see you trying to pull it down!"

Thats exactly how the dress was made.I made sure it would be short, so if he tried to pull it down from front, the sides would come up, exposing his thighs.

I know.Im really smart. 

Then I told him "I want water, get me some"

"EH? NO WAY IM LEAVING THE ROOM IN THIS."

"Then whats the point in having a maid then?If you leave quick enough, maybe no one will see you!"

"DAMN YOU SHITTY DAZAI,THIS IS ONLY FOR MY WINE."

He slowly opens the door and run out and I run behind him. The children are on the couch watching TV. Wait,wheres that Taeyang brat?

I quickly turn to see Chuuya staring at Taeyang near the kitchen counter as she holds a wine bottle from who knows where. "wow Chibi you look really nice!"

"Oi oi oi only Im allowed to say that!" I say appearing before her.

"but hes MY father, not yours"

"Hes my slu-Baby not yours!"

"Hes not your son!"

"That not what I- well maybe if you were smart you'd understand"

The kids from the couch turn around.At this point the hat rack fell to his knees yelling at me.

"I HATE YOU, NOW EVERYONES SEEN ME."

"yo yo, Daiki, have you got the phone??"I hear (Akira?) saying.

She clicks photos and I jump at her. "how much would you like for those photos sweetheart?"

"I just want some freedom, if you could persuade father to let me leave the house.."

Chu Chu bear isnt going to like  this, Well ,I'll blame it on Kunikida for taking my phone "deal."

Suddenly, there was a loud crash at were our front door was SUPPOSED to be.

after a few minutes of confused clattering I hear a scruffy voice,"Yeah, the pretty boy should be here. FIND HIM."