Episode 38: Spring's Lover - Premiere Event (2)

Meanwhile, Hong Yuri, who was waiting at Sinchon Station, felt her heart race.

Of course, more than half of her excitement was because she was going to the Premiere of a movie featuring Yeon-woo, but she felt it wasn’t just that.

Lately, Yuri, who had been supporting Junsoo as a mentor, found that new feelings were slowly sprouting within her, although she hadn’t yet realized it herself.

***

Since this morning, Yeon-woo had been dressed up at a salon. His stylist, Ye-eun, coordinated him in a stylish suit with navy and purple accents, matched casually with a white round-neck T-shirt.

“I did the coordination, but it’s perfect. Really.”

Ye-eun was enchanted by Yeon-woo’s changed look.

“Oh my, you’ve done an excellent job, Ye-eun. He looks absolutely fantastic.”

Jeong Haneul, the salon director who finished Yeon-woo’s makeup and was working on other artists, also admired Ye-eun’s taste and Yeon-woo’s execution.

As Yeon-woo left for the Premiere event, members of the idol group ‘Axis’, who were getting their makeup done at the salon, looked at each other.

“Wasn’t that the guy from ‘Summer Promise’?”

“Yeah, he’s obviously a real actor. His aura is different.”

Although Axis usually has a swarm of female fans, today they somehow felt quiet. On the other hand, the van carrying Yeon-woo headed toward a large shopping mall cinema in Yongsan. From the parking lot, some citizens who recognized Yeon-woo cheered, and the staff members who were running the Premiere escorted him to the waiting room.

And Min-soo, who had been waiting in the parking lot, escorted the arriving Yeon-woo’s family to the waiting room. Yeon-woo arrived a bit early and was happily chatting with Han Ye-jin, the lead actress of the movie, in the waiting room.

Knock, knock.

Min-soo opened the door, and Yeon-woo’s family entered.

“Ah, my son,”

Yeon-woo stood up and greeted them, leading them further into the waiting room. Han Ye-jin quickly stood up to greet them as well.

“Ah, you must be Yeon-woo’s parents. Thank you. Because of your son, the quality of the movie has increased.”

The family’s eyes widened at the appearance of the star, Han Ye-jin.

“Oh my, it’s an honor. Han Ye-jin, I loved your drama ‘Lovers’.”

Ryu Cheol-yung said as he shook hands with Ye-jin, mentioning her hit drama from over a decade ago.

Today, for some reason, Yeon-woo saw a resemblance between his father and his friend Woo Seong-sik.

Soon after, Min-soo took the family to the Premiere hall, and Yeon-woo waited while greeting the directors and other actors who arrived in succession.

Meanwhile, a red carpet was laid out at the entrance of the Premiere hall. Invited media and distribution officials started entering, and celebrities who were friends with the cast also began to arrive, taking part in photo sessions as they entered.

The leading actors, Kang Joo-woon and Han Ye-jin were such big stars that many of the celebrities who attended were also high-profile. Due to the close relationship between Director Kim Han-soo and Ryu Yeon-woo, there was loud cheering from the crowd when Son Jin-yuk, Ahn Jun-ho, and Han So-hyeon made their appearance. Junsoo and Yuri also arrived in Yongsan and entered the screening hall.