Chapter 2: Let me help you

(Speaking: 厍, the same sound, set)

Cheng Yang's body is soft, the cold outside, and the hot inside, the two kinds of intense opposition, which stimulate Cheng Yang's gradually sensitive body from the inside and outside.

He didn't have much energy all over his body. His clothes were soaked with cold water and sticking to the skin wetly, which made Cheng Yang feel particularly uncomfortable. He tried to tear the clothes off, but his soft fingers were pinched again.

Cheng Yang couldn't think of anything else, just wanted to get rid of this kind of torment as soon as possible.

His knuckled fingers clasped the edge of the bathtub, trying to lift his wet body out of the water.

As he got up, a lot of water flowed from the edge of the bathtub to the ground.

The ground was instantly covered with many water traces, and Cheng Yang's entire skin was now burning with intense burning, showing a seductive crimson.

He stepped out of the bathtub with a heavy gasp. He knew someone outside the bathroom. He didn't know the other person's name, but he remembered what the man had put him in the bathtub and said to him before leaving.

The man said that he was outside, and if there was anything, he could be called.

He also said it was safe and no one would hurt him.

The man seemed to be a kind person. Holding this idea, Cheng Yang shook her soft body and walked towards the closed bathroom door.

But he didn't seem to notice too much water on the ground. After walking for two steps, he murmured, Cheng Yang stepped on his feet, and his whole body fell to the ground.

The back of his head hit the floor tile, and Cheng Yang snorted immediately.

Tears burst into his eyes instantly, and the intense pain quickly spread, violently attacking Cheng Yang's whole body. He could not see clearly before his eyes, but now it was directly blurred.

Armed on the ground, Cheng Yang tried to get up. After the pain, the fire in the body suddenly burned more vigorously.

Even though Cheng Yang tried to bite her lip, a low groan escaped from her teeth.

Outside the house, the rumors were turning on the laptop, connecting to the WiFi in the room, dealing with work, and an exclaiming sound from the bathroom.

The whisperer is still on the keyboard, and there is a moment of utter solitude-he has always been working, and he can enter the state of ecstasy in a blink of an eye. Many people in the industry privately call the whisperer a workaholic. All hobbies are working and earning money. I don't like smoking and drinking, not playing cars, not women, men, not playing. It sounds like a robot. Now there are strangers in the robot's room. After a while, his thoughts were pulled back from work. He remembered that he had saved a little boy with a good smile in the elevator just out of kindness.

After he was brought to the house by the little boy, he put it directly into the bathtub. He was going to let the little boy calm down in the cold water by himself. It seemed that the process was not as smooth as he imagined.

Take a word to remove your hands from the notebook, the current emergency is basically handled, since the boy was rescued, the other party is in his room at the moment, even if it is an unrelated stranger, at least at this moment Yan, Yan Yan felt that he had a responsibility to boys.

Get up and leave from the sofa, whispering that your long legs are wide open, you have to walk towards the bathroom. Just as you approach the door, there is a knock behind you.