Chapter 14: Ansemaru

As soon as the man sat down, Cheng Yang half-armed tightened his nerves.

Cheng Yang's original sinking heart also raised instantly.

He thought that this encounter was already an unexpected one. He did not expect that the rumors not only did not go, but also entered the hot pot restaurant with the assistant, and now sitting beside him incredibly.

Slightly turning his eyes, Cheng Yang looked at the man on the left. He was a little stunned, and it happened that the man also turned his head.

This time it was different. Just across a glass window and a long distance, the lingering coldness of the other person's body made the air in this space freeze and dull.

I don't know if it was Cheng Yang's illusion, he faintly felt that the man was angry.

I'm angry with him.

But why, Cheng Yang couldn't think for a while.

"Yangyang, don't you introduce your friends?" In the eyes of Xia Yinan and others, the rumor is that it looks like it is high and inaccessible, but other than that, everyone should only Yan Yan may have some identity. He would never think that the man at the table with them is the richest man in the city, worth tens of billions.

Cheng Yang looked at the place south of Xia immediately, she really wanted to clamp a shrimp dumpling and plug her mouth.

Cheng Yang swallowed slightly and was about to introduce, while the assistant took the initiative to speak again.

When I introduced the speech, I said Mr. Xun, without saying a specific name, and then briefly said his own name.

The hot pot is almost finished, and there are not many dishes left on the table. The assistant looked around and called the waiter to bring the menu. The assistant passed the menu to his boss.

Yan Yan holding a pen and checked several dishes.

When you check the box, the gesture displayed is not like eating hot pot in a hot pot restaurant, it is more like signing an important document.

After a while, the waiter brought the dishes, Cheng Yang was surprised to find that he basically liked them.

His heart pounded, and he couldn't help thinking of the scenes of eating with a man while on a cruise ship.

At that time, Cheng Yang's mentality was completely different from that, when he regarded men as artillery. Friends, treat the encounter between them as an amorous encounter.

But now and then, Cheng Yang is pregnant with a man's child. Now he is hiding everything from everyone, saying that in his eyes, he is someone who might take his child away. He has this disturbing association.

Men wear three-piece suits. Unlike them, they wear simple and cheap casual clothes. If the clothes are splashed with oil, it will not look good.

They may have something to talk about, but it's certainly not the case now that they are all in the south of Xia.

"... If you take off your coat, it will be troublesome if you get oil."

The two were sitting here as his friends, and Cheng Yang was clearly inappropriate, without saying a word.

So he made a vocal gesture to take off his coat.

Yan Yan's dark eyes looked at Cheng Yang, Cheng Yang pursed her lower lip, trying to make her expression look natural.

There was such a moment of silence that he took off his jacket according to Yan Yan's words.

It seems that other people have also noticed that there is not much talk in the speech, even though the other person is full of sense of presence, sitting there will make people's vision Yu Guang always notice subconsciously.