Chapter 15: Be a father

Unscrew the lid, the bottle contains a few black pills, and the strong smell of Chinese medicine is coming out.

Suddenly, an anger accumulates in the chest of the utterance.

He has sat in the back seat of this car so far.

Plus today, there is only Cheng Yang.

Don't think about it, it's clear enough who this small box of birth control pills is.

Yan Yan still remembers the meeting on the cruise ship. He heard Cheng Yang mention it. Cheng Yang said that he would know his own sexuality in high school. After college, the roommates were actively looking for girlfriends in various ways. The wind does not move.

Yan Yan also remembered the green but unusually seductive gesture of the boy when he opened his body to accept him.

Holding the medicine bottle tightly with his fingers, he just made a decision to pursue Cheng Yang to his hands, and suddenly gave him such an outburst.

"Find two people." Yan Yan raised his eyes sharply, and Moreng's gaze was directed at the assistant in front.

"Okay." The assistant glanced at his boss's gaze from the car's endoscope, his heart stunned.

Without asking what to do with the two, the boss ordered that, as a subordinate, he just obeyed the order.

"Let them follow Cheng Yang and find out for me who he has had close contact with recently."

It is straightforward to check if Cheng Yang has a girlfriend, and also made the other person's belly bigger, which will make Yan Yan feel that Cheng Yang is cheating him and giving him a green hat.

The anger was eased a bit, and he thought about other possibilities. He didn't think that if he lived for thirty years, he would see the wrong person at this time.

If Cheng Yang really deceives him, it can only be said that Cheng Yang's acting skills are too good.

"Okay, I'll contact the person and stare in a while." The assistant didn't notice the box of the anti-baby pill held by Yan Yan, which was blocked by the car seat.

Back to school, Cheng Yang took off her jacket and put on comfortable and soft pajamas in her rented house.

He didn't know that the antiperspirant in his jacket had been left on the car of the word, and that bottle of medicine had been deactivated.

Some time ago, my stomach was a little bit painful, and my appetite wasn't working. Cheng Yang suspected that it was because he had a little gas in playing basketball.

I went online and searched, and the reply was that Cheng Yang could go and buy some medicine.

Cheng Yang then went to the pharmacy outside the school to buy a few boxes, using his 'girlfriend' pregnancy as an excuse, and asked the staff's suggestions. The other party said that she could eat for a few days. If Cheng Yang's 'girlfriend' was still uncomfortable, most Go to the hospital for a detailed physical examination, so as not to have any problems in the belly.

After taking Antai medicine for more than two weeks, Cheng Yang can feel that the medicine works well, and she also has an appetite for eating.

Regarding going to the hospital for examination, Cheng Yang had thought about it, but how to go and which hospital needed to be considered carefully, he didn't want to be seen as a monster.

Sitting in front of the computer, Cheng Yang turned on the computer and entered the live broadcast room.

The child Cheng Yang decided to give birth. For related considerations, Cheng Yang listed a txt list. As long as there were no accidents, Cheng Yang lived daily. Now the time has been changed.