Chapter 23

The hot pot restaurant for dinner is not far from the community, and it will be just a few minutes away.

After saying goodbye to Meng Qu, Cheng Yang walked home with a warmth on his face and walked towards the cozy little home where he and Yan Yan were.

When returning home to take the shoes out of the shoe cabinet, Cheng Yang found that the slippers of Yan Yan were not inside, apparently the man had returned.

No man was seen in the living room. Cheng Yang guessed that the other party might be looking at the coffee table in the middle of the living room in the second-floor study, and sure enough, there were two beautifully packed small cakes on the coffee table. Get up and look carefully.

Before immediately unpacking and eating, Cheng Yang knew that when he worked, sometimes he forgot to drink water. He went to get a clean cup, took a cup of hot water, and walked up the stairs with the water.

Cheng Yang's stomach is not big at this stage, and it's not a bad thing to take a walk.

In front of the study, Cheng Yang snapped the lintel twice, her arms fell down and held the doorknob to push the door open.

The man was sitting behind a black desk, wearing a suit and hearing a knock on the door.

In this whole house, at this point in time, there will only be two of them.

The aunts who came in, left after they were busy.

So Yan Yan knew that Cheng Yang was coming. Regarding the sudden arrival of Cheng Yang's cousin, Yan Yan learned something from assistant Zhong Hui.

When I got home, I didn't see Cheng Yang in the house, so I didn't call Cheng Yang to avoid any trouble for Cheng Yang.

He loves Cheng Yang deeply, hoping to create a peaceful and warm life for Cheng Yang and his baby.

Cheng Yang took the water cup in his right hand, and walked quickly in the deep eyes opposite him.

"How long have you been back?" The relationship between them now is completely intimate family mode.

"Just a moment." Yan Yan lowered a signing pen in his hand, turning his body a small arc to the right.

After Cheng Yang put the water cup on the desk, she said that her right hand was stretched out, and she picked up Yang's waist and took people into her arms.

"Did you see the cake?"

Yan Yan asked casually.

Cheng Yang's arm fell only on Yan Yan's shoulder.

"Well, see, thank you."

Yan Yan nodded slightly, and suddenly he turned to his face and put his ear on Cheng Yang's stomach.

The posture seemed to be listening to the movement of the baby in the belly.

"Is it still obedient today?" Cheng Yangyou and Yan Yan said, the little guy is occasionally naughty and likes to kick him with small feet.

Cheng Yang's eyes were bent, and the long, thick eyelashes fainted under the eyelids. He whispered, "The baby is very obedient and occasionally swims twice."

Their baby is like a little fish in Dad's belly and likes to swim around.

"I still have a few documents to look at here. You go down and eat the cake first. It's best not to stay overnight." Yan Yan said loudly after releasing his arm.

"Okay, there are two cakes. I'll leave one for you."

Cheng Yang left the study and gently closed the door.