Chapter 65: Extra and deputy

After spending years in his own home, Tan Hong flew to Yiyang with Hong Zhan who has been promoted to his boyfriend.

When he passed, Cheng Yang happened to return home with her husband, so this time the two did not meet up.

The plane landed and set foot on the capital city of Yiyang again. This time Tan Hong's mood was completely different from the previous two times.

The weather was fine and there were no clouds. The people were contacted early in the flood, and those who came to pick up the plane were waiting outside the airport early.

Hong Zhan called over there, waited a few minutes with Tan Hong at the roadside, and the car drove over. Tan Hong wanted to live here for a few days, so he brought a few sets of clothes and packed them in a small suitcase. in.

As for the flood battle, he brought nothing. His home was in Yiyang, and everything was available.

Hong Zhan carried Tan Hong's suitcase and put it in the back compartment. Tan Hong was standing by the door of the car and didn't sit in the car immediately. He suddenly felt a sense of untrue and looked straight at him. Flood battle.

Hong Zhan came to Tan Hong and asked him what happened.

Tan Hong shook his head slightly.

"Don't be nervous, I have told my family, they all like you." As long as Hong Zhan likes him, no matter what the other person looks like, from his family's perspective, he will only be glad that he is finally not a bachelor The requirements of the family are so low.

And now he can get Tan Hong, which has far exceeded everyone's expectations at home.

"I'm not nervous." Tan Hong argued.

"Let's go." Hong Zhan grabbed Tan Hong's back and motioned to the other side to get in the car.

When the car started, Tan Hong pursed his lips. When the car left the driveway near the airport and entered the main city, Tan Hong suddenly asked who was there in Hong Zhan's home.

"My parents, and my elder brother-in-law, my nephew, Hong Yao is three years old." Hong Zhan pulled Tan Hong's hand, put it on his own leg, and clasped the other's hand tightly.

Tan Hong turned his eyes and looked out the window of the car. Although the city is strange, these scenes make Tan Hong more and more like it. It seems good to live here in the future.

Tan Hong had a similar idea when he came here for the first time, and now with Hong Zhan, this idea came up again.

Tan Hong flicked his fingers to hold Hong Zhan back.

The car passed through several bustling neighborhoods. Tan Hong saw a brilliant commercial building not far away. He looked back at the driver who was driving in front.

"Stop in front," Tan Hong said.

The driver went to see Hong Zhan from the mirror, and the latter said nothing. The driver just noticed that Hong Zhan captured Tan Hong's body. The gesture was obvious enough that the two would not be ordinary friends.

The speed dropped and when stopped in front of the commercial building, it stopped.

"I'm going to buy something." Tan Hong and Hong Zhandao pushed open the door. "Are you waiting for me in the car?"

At least in Tan Hong's opinion, Hong Zhan definitely didn't like shopping.

"I'll go with you." Hong Zhan won't let the future daughter-in-law go alone, but his wife who has managed to turn around, what should I do if I lose it.