Chapter 62: Extra and deputy

Tan Hong's eyes were red and trembling with anger. If Hong Zhan really said that he would send the video to his parents or friends, he was not without the scales, but most of all, he was afraid of nothing.

Hong Zhan faced Tan Hong's bloodshot eyes. He wanted to threaten Tan Hong further, but he knew what Tan Hong's character was.

It really pushed people to a dead end and made Tan Hongchen hate him thoroughly. Although he could possess Tan Hong at that time, I'm afraid the other person's heart was hard to get.

After a while, Hong Zhan gave up this way.

He walked towards Tan Hong, as if pressing hard.

Tan Hong was on full alert, and as Hong Zhan approached, he stepped back, finally backed to the door, and passed the heel to the door panel, so he could not retreat.

Hong Zhan's tall body stood in front of Tan Hong, covering the sun shining through the window, covering his body with the shadow of Tan Hong. The two were close together. Hong Zhan couldn't help thinking of what happened last night. With tears, she was full of desire.

Tan Hong squeezed the corners of his lips tightly, and the corners of his lips were almost drawn in a straight line. The whole person, including every strand of hair, revealed anger and sadness at this moment.

Hong Zhan raised his hand, and Tan Hong's expression changed instantly. Just when Tan Hong thought that Hong Zhan was trying to touch his face, he bombarded and handed his mobile phone to Tan Hong.

Tan Hong blinked quickly. After a moment, he seemed to understand what Hong Zhan wanted to do. He avoided the mobile phone. Tan Hong deleted the small video of the protagonist who had just pressed the pause button. He was worried that Hong Zhan might A backup was still kept, and Tan Hong glanced at Hong Zhan with a vigilant glance. Seeing that Hong Zhan did not move, he looked around and found nothing else.

Tan Hong returned the mobile phone. When Hong Zhan came to get it, he seemed to be afraid of being touched by the fingers of Hong Zhan, and his hand retracted particularly quickly.

This small action is naturally seen in Hong Zhan. Tan Hong will show his disgust to him so clearly. Hong Zhan's heart is not a taste.

He propped on the door with one hand and pinched Tan Hong's chin directly with one hand. Tan Hong wanted to open Hong Zhan's hand, and a word of Hong Zhan made Tan Hong stop.

Hong Zhan said: "If you refuse me again, I don't mind continuing what was not done yesterday."

Nothing last night, Tan Hong knows that he still has a little tremor on both feet, and he really fights with Hong Zhan, he cannot be the opponent of the other side.

"Only this time, you should remember well, don't have another time." Hong Zhan reminded Tan Hong.

Tan Hong's lips moved slightly without a voice.

"You are mine, now, and even more so."

Tan Hong curled his lips. He was smiling. There was no smile in his eyes, but he laughed at himself. He asked Hong Zhan: "What do you like about me, I will change right away, okay?"

Hong Zhan also laughed, the laughter was very light, as if Tan Hong had made a joke.

"I like you don't like me, you can change this."

Tan Hong closed his eyes fiercely, took a deep breath, and then slowly spit it out. He felt exhausted physically and mentally. He just wanted to find a place to be alone, he didn't want to see the flood, and he didn't want to take care to deal with this strong possession of him Desire, also bullied his man.