401

Lin Zhigang was hit by the long knife thrown to him by Hua Mi.

  He was hit hard by this heavy long knife.

  He hurriedly hugged the long knife Hua Mi gave him, carefully avoiding the sharp blade, and looked at Hua Mi in a panic.

  Does Hua Mi mean that she will never send him to the end?

  Lin Zhigang felt a deep sense of loss in his heart.

  But if someone has a husband and children, why should he be sent to the end of the journey?

  To be honest, Hua Mi was able to send him out of Xiangcheng and protect him from the center of D City all the way to the back door of D City. This was already taking care of Lin Zhigang.

  Lin Zhigang cannot ask for too much.

  He nodded heavily, with a determined look in his eyes,

  "I have been calling my dad these past few days. No one answered his phone at the beginning, and now it has been turned off."

 " My dad must have been out of business . He has never been like this before."

  "I must go back."

  He did not make any vows to Hua Mi.

  Because in the apocalypse, any oath uttered by mouth will seem very empty.

  Lin Zhigang just needs to express his determination directly with actions. If he wants to go back, he must go back.

  Hua Mi nodded, turned around, took one last look at the small safe zone in D City, and took the lead in fighting her way out.

  Guo Se took two steps forward and looked at Hua Mi's back. She raised her hand and patted Lin Zhigang's shoulder,

  "Don't force it. When I first started killing zombies, I was not very good at it, but it will get better as time goes by. "

  "After all, this is a new era. While we specialize in the arts, we should also become good at killing zombies." After saying that, Guo Se also followed Hua Mi and killed zombies..

  The three of them fought their way out of City D and headed east. City E was located east of the Xiangcheng base.

  By the time the fight reached the middle of the night, almost four hours had passed, and they were about to leave the boundaries of D City.

  Guo Se stopped and looked at Hua Mi without saying anything.

  Hua Mi waved the long knife in her hand, turned to look at Guo Se, raised her eyebrows and asked, "Are you still not leaving D City?"

  Guo Se nodded.

  She knew that maybe by walking out of D City, she could escape the zombie wave, and maybe by walking out of D City, her life would have a different start.

  But ever since she and Ni Shuiwen broke up in D City, Guo Se's life seemed to have stayed in D City.

  She didn't feel very sad. Even when she was killing zombies in D City, she rarely thought of Ni Shuiwen.

  But if Guo Se was asked to leave D City and go somewhere else, she seemed to be stuck and refused to take a step beyond the boundaries of D City.

  No matter how difficult it is to live in D City, even D City as a whole has now become a small point in the zombie trend.

  There are no survivors at all who will come to D city to kill zombies.

  Guo se just didn't want to leave D city.