422

Hua Mi didn't bother with Uncle Qu; she just opened the door and walked out. There was not a single zombie outside.

They were all cleared out before Hua Mi came in.

Uncle Qu chased to the door and said to Hua Mi,
"Well, let me trust you for once. You go and bring Dr. Lin and your husband and children in. We have more people here to protect you."

But Hua Mi was unmoved by these words; she went straight out of the door and charged with a long knife.

Uncle Qu looked at her back, filled with anger.

He thought Hua Mi made an excuse and ran to them just to ask them to take her in.

Just like when Su Ruyan came running over.

As a result, Hua Mi left without looking back. What was this? Do you want them to run out of the bunker and beg her to come back?

Uncle Qu couldn't figure out the key to this, so he saw Hua Mi wielding a knife and killing the zombies.

Soon, her figure disappeared into the zombie wave.

Hua Mi then entered the ruins where Captain Zhao was.

Uncle Qu's eyes narrowed for a while. This woman was chubby and had a fair face. Unexpectedly, she was very good at picking up a knife to chop zombies.

Uncle Qu immediately turned around and found Qu Yimin. He asked,
"Has she always been very good at killing zombies?"

Qu Yimin nodded.

Hua Mi's figure is now out of shape; her face looks like a white bun, but she is much thinner than she was during her late pregnancy.

Qu Yimin didn't look carefully at what Hua Mi's face looked like now.

She said to Uncle Qu submissively,
"That woman is indeed very powerful. When we followed them, we saw that it was that woman who was beating zombies most of the time."

"Doctor Lin was repairing the power grid. Her husband is nowhere to be seen."

Uncle Qu nodded clearly.

"If that's the case, then if she joins us again, we will agree."

In this team of more than 100 people, no one has been able to do what Hua Mi did. Come and go freely among the zombies.

Uncle Qu saw clearly that Hua Mi, a woman with such strong fighting ability, played a greater role than Su Ruyan, the embroidered pillow-like woman.

Then he heard Qu Yimin say,

"Actually, her man is more powerful than her, but he doesn't often leave the RV."

Uncle Qu's eyes lit up after hearing this. Isn't what the world lacks the most now, a man with strong fighting ability?

He immediately summoned his bodyguards and sent two people out to the RV to invite Gong Yi over.

Qu Yimin followed Uncle Qu and asked,
"Uncle, are we going to guard this bunker to the death?"

Uncle Qu shook his head and said,

"Don't listen to that woman's nonsense; do you know those mutant beasts? How fast is it?"

"When your uncle and I came out of the E City base, I brought more than 200 people with me, and now there are only 100 people left."

Now the woman said that the wave of mutant beasts that appeared had passed for several hours.

"Do you know how far those mutant beasts can run in a few hours?"

I Have Doomsday Supermarket Part 3On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara