415

Su Ruyan's face changed drastically, but she was not frightened but angry.

  She shouted at Hua Mi, "Don't you know who I am? I am the only space superpower in this entire apocalypse."

  "If you kill me, it will be a disaster for the entire apocalypse. Such a loss."

  "My existence is very precious."

  Hua Mi sneered. She squeezed the handle of the long knife in her hand and pressed it against Su Ruyan's snow-white neck.

  A trace of blood immediately appeared on the neck.

  Hua Mi's face was filled with anger,
 "Didn't you say that I am a burden? Now that the burden is holding a knife on your neck, what do you, the most precious person in the world, think?"

"How can a person like you? How much fighting power does it have?"

  "Su Ruyan, you have never thought about a problem, that is, since I can follow my husband and take my two children through the zombie wave in such a leisurely manner."

"Then it's impossible, I'm more valuable than you?"

  Su Ruyan didn't say anything, the expression on her face had begun to distort. Su Ruyan, who was overly self-conscious, still couldn't believe it until now. Hua Mi dared held a knife to her neck.

  At this time, she happened to see Captain Zhao leading a group of people passing by the alley.

  So Su Ruyan shouted to Captain Zhao,
  "Come and save me quickly. This crazy woman actually put a knife on my neck."

  "How dare she put a knife on my neck? Save me, Kill her."

  Captain Zhao's face changed drastically. The supplies for their team were on Su Ruyan's body.

  So Captain Zhao immediately ran over with his people. He shouted angrily at Hua Mi,"Are you going too far? We didn't offend you at all this time."

  "It's very difficult for everyone to survive in the zombie wave. "

  Before he finished speaking, Hua Mi held up the long knife with one hand and placed it on Su Ruyan's neck, and slapped Captain Zhao directly with the other hand.

  She directly knocked out one of the teeth in Captain Zhao's mouth.

  With a cold face, she said to Captain Zhao and others who were so angry that their faces were the color of pig liver,

  "I have never had a bad temper. After giving birth to a child, I have to give my children good emotional education. So I have a lot of Buddhist ties."

  "You have not offended me. Yes, you did not come to rob me, nor did you come to kill me blatantly."

  "But you have used words to humiliate me again and again, Do you think all clay figures have no temper?"

  "I follow my own path. This space superpower in your team has to jump out and call me a burden."

  "Who is a burden? Now you guys ,Tell me who is the burden?"

  Hua Mi took the knife in her hand. She pressed  towards Su Ruyan's neck.

  Su Ruyan was so frightened that she took a step back, but her body was already leaning against the wall behind her, and there was no way she could retreat.

  Seeing it, Hua Mi was about to cut off Su Ruyan's neck.

  Captain Zhao jumped anxiously and shouted loudly, "Don't do it, don't do it. Ruyan still has the supplies of our entire team on her. If you kill her, all our efforts will be wasted this time."