405

Gong Yi has really thought deeply that he cannot educate his children in this way.

  Although he really wants to be a very, very great father and build a very, very strong fortress for his children.

  But no matter how strong the armor in the world is, it's not as strong as his own, so doesn't Hua Mi particularly fall in love with public toilets?

  The whole family went to the public toilet.

  Hua Mi looked at Gong Yi exaggeratedly and asked, "Are you serious? Are you taking your daughter and son out?"

  Gong Yi nodded with firm eyes,
"Take both children out, no one is missing. I'm going to start early childhood education now."

  Regarding her two babies, Hua Mi has always seemed much calmer than Gong Yi.

  She is of the free-range type of raising children, and the children will be whatever they are raised to be. Everything else depends on the children's own destiny.

  But Gong Yi is different. Gong Yi is very anxious. He seems to have seen it from now on, many years in the future.

  What is truly good for children is not to protect them, but to give them the ability to protect themselves.

  Hua Mi scratched her hair and said helplessly "But aren't you the commander of Xiangcheng?nAfter you leave, what will happen to the north of the Xiangcheng base?"

  Gong Yi looked at her sideways, "Didn't you already have a diamond city wall?"

  "Mr. Bao is the only one who can erect a diamond city wall overnight. What are you afraid of?"

  "Ask him to build all the walls in the Xiangcheng base a little higher. Do you need my mental power to do something so unprofessional?"

  To be honest, Gong Yi's mental power is really a waste if it is used to build the city wall.

  Hua Mi thought about it and felt that what Gong Yi said was right, "Okay, okay, let's do it."

  "Let's go, take the paper with us, and our whole family will go to the public toilet."

They are already in the small safe area . Lin Zhigang, who stayed for several days, finally waited for Hua Mi to come back.

  But this time he looked at Gong Yi who was following Hua Mi and stepping out, pushing a twin stroller in his hand.

  Lin Zhigang's eyes widened in surprise.

  He pointed at Gong Yi and asked Hua Mi, "Commander Gong has also come out, why did he bring the two children out? It's too dangerous outside."

  Hua Mi waved her hand, "Commander Gong said that from now on , we need to provide early education to his two children."

  "So let's not worry about so much, just go out normally."

  After saying that, Hua Mi looked at the small safe area created by Lin Zhigang, although the light in this safe area was dim. , still small.

  But Lin Zhigang filled in all the loopholes that could be filled in the power grid.

  The power grid was also set up very well by Lin Zhigang. Even compared to most technicians who specialize in setting up power grids, Lin Zhigang's power grid was more perfect and his work was more meticulous.

  Hua Mi couldn't help but admire Dr. Lin,

  "You used the standards for operating on people to set up the power grid here."